West Bengal Police SI Recruitment 2015 application form for sub inspector posts with exam pattern is available at www.policeweb.gov.in:
West Bengal Police Department has announced new job notification for Sub Inspector (Armed and Unarmed) post and online application form for 400 vacancies with exam syllabus available on its official site. www.policeweb.gov.in is authorized website.
The online registration form was started on 01st March, 2015 so all applicable candidates can fill up all the vital information before closing date. The West Bengal Police give you great golden chance to works as SI jobs. All aspirants are requested to don’t missed the change just grab it and apply form via online mode. Below are listed some few details related to this recruitment so just go for it and refer all the guidelines.
WB Police SI Exam Pattern: the written test will consist of three papers.
|Paper 1||General Studies and Arithmetic||100 marks|
|Paper 2||English||50 marks|
|Paper 3||Bengali/ Urdu/ Nepali / Hindi||50 marks|
Eligibility Criteria of West Bengal Police Jobs 2015
Organized By: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board
Post Title: Sub Inspector
Total Number of the Posts: 400
- Sub Inspector (Unarmed): 270
- Sub Inspector (Armed): 100
- Lady Sub Inspector (Unarmed): 30
Interested aspirants who have apply for this post, those all are should have completed his/her graduation/bachelor degree from UGC recognized university or institutes.
Interested aspirants maximum age should be 35 years. Upper age relaxation as per government terms and conditions.
Rs. 7100/- to Rs. 37600/- along with grade pay of Rs 3900/-.
Method of Selection Process:
All authorized person will be faced on the basis of their performance in written examination, physical test (PET) and personality test.
How to Apply ?
- Visit the official portal.
- On home page, click on latests notification tab.
- Select the link of “WB Police Recruitment 2015″ it will be given, open it.
- Now fulfill all the mandatory fields with attach passport size photograph and signature.
- Next step is pay the examination fee.
- All process will be done then take a print out for further use.