MP Vyapam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015 notification and fill online application form is uploaded at vyapam.nic.in for 1868 vacancies in MPPEB Board:
Latest news for all applicable aspirants who want to job in MP State because recently Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), Bhopal has issued new job advertisements of MPPEB Staff nurse recruitment 2015 with an exam syllabus on its official portal at www.vyapam.nic.in. All aspirants can fill up an online application form for 1868 empty vacancies before the last date.
According to official notification, there are total 1968 posts of Staff Nurse in this year. So, all young and talented aspirants can apply via online mode because the online registration is starts on 06/02/2015. For more information about age perimeter, academic criteria, work experience, exam pattern, materials and lot’s more.
For more details such as MP Vyapam Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Date, Previous Year Paper etc. so log on to an official site and download official notice.
MPPEB Recruitment 2015 Job Details
Number of position: 1868 vacancies
Name of Post: Staff Nurse
Type of job: Government
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2015):
- Not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years for all eligible aspirants. Upper age relaxation as per government rules and regulation.
- All aspirants must have completed Higher Secondary/ Intermediate/Matriculation/12th standard with a science subject (Chemistry, Physics and Biology) from the recognized university or board. And should have possessed a certificate “A” Grade Nurse and Midwife.
- General category needs to pay Rs. 500/- and a rest of all categories have to pay Rs. 250/-
- Shortlisted aspirants will get pay scale of Rs. 5200/- Rs. 20200/- along with grade pay 2800/-
How to Apply:
- Go to an official site and fill up an online application form with enter all correct information before the due date.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online form starts from 06.02.2015
- Closing date for submission of a form from 25.02.2015
- Written examination will be held on 29.03.2015