UPSSSC Conductor Exam Syllabus 2015, UP Parichalak Exam Date, Pattern and previous year papers is uploaded at upsssc.gov.in:
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission had declared exam schedule of Bus Conductor on its official website at upsssc.gov.in in. The exam date of written examination is 23rd August, 2015. The exam date was changed as specified here. Candidates who are willing to know the UPSSSC conductor parichalak exam date as defined in notification. The date of exam is now change due to some reasons by the organization. Exam will take on 06th September, 2015.
Plenty of job seekers were applied for these posts after the notification declared on official site. There is total 1690 Conductor posts available in the UPSRTC. The admit card or hall ticket will upload before 10 days of exam. Candidates will get time for preparation due to changes in exam date.
Interview round will be of 35 marks. Final merit list will based on three phase of exams. Candidates who clear those three tests will get selected for conductor post.
UP Conductor Syllabus 2015
General intelligence, General Knowledge, General Hindi, Math’s topics will consist in written examination. You can download full syllabus and topics of subjects from given link.
The main goal of the department is to appoint talented persons who will take the responsibility in the buses. Selected candidates will be appointed in various buses as conductor posts. As usual all are aware with the work of conductor.
Contact for More details:
“UTTAR PRADESH SUBORDINATE SERVICES SELECTION COMMISSION
UTTAR PRADESH -226010”
Steps to download UPSSSC Conductor Parichalak Exam Syllabus 2015
- Open the web address at www.upsssc.gov.in
- Search for the link UPSSSC Conductor Parichalak Exam Syllabus 2015 on home page.
- Click to Download PDF link.
- Save the PDF and start your preparation.
- Admit card link also available shortly in form of “UPSSSC Conductor Parichalak Admit Card 2015”
- You can submit the details and download admit card by click on SUBMIT button.
- Take print out of call letter for further usage in future.