UPSSSC Conductor Admit Card 2015, Parichalak exam hall ticket along with exam date is out at www.upsssc.gov.in :
Finally waiting is over because UPSSSC Parichalak Admit Card 2015 with exam date available to download on Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission official portal at www.upsssc.gov.in. So, all those aspirants who have applied online registration form will able to collect their admission slip through on air.
UPSSSC Conductor Admit Card 2015
UPSSSC stand for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission. It was established on 1988 which is located in Lucknow. This commission main work is conducted various types of written examination, group discussion, skill test and personal interview for recruits of young and energetic for different posts of UP government department.
As per the official notice, there are 1690 vacancies appoints as Bus Conductor (Parichalak) in a form of UPSSSC Recruitment 2015. The online application form was started on 24th April 2015 to last date of accepting i.e. 29th May 2015. Right now, a huge number of aspirants eagerly looking for admit cards for conductor posts because all know very well card is very important document. As it contains all vital information about candidates such as name, address, exam venue, timetable and more. Dear candidates will not be permitted to appear in examination without hall ticket.
UPSSSC Bus Conductor Hall Ticket 2015 Download
- Log on to an official site.
- Navigate to main page, find out the UPSSSC Parichalak Exam 2015 Admit Card link and open it.
- Full fill all necessary fields as per required i.e. Registration number and Date of birth.
- Wait seconds, your card will display on the screen.
- Save it PDF file on your PC.
- Take a print out for future use.
- Dear nominees first of visit the main site and download their admit card using registration no and DOB.
- Please carry hard copy of admission receipt and identity card such as Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Election Card etc.
- Do not carry any electronics devices like as Cell Phone, Tablet, Calculator, Log Table and more.
UPSSSC Bus Conductor Syllabus 2015
Here below we have mentioned some information about a scheme of examination.
Type of Examination: Multiple Choice Questions
Total Questions: 150
Total Marks: 300
Time Duration: 02 hours
All completive test will be asked some major subject related to General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Mathematics, English and Region wise Language.
Refer it: UPSSSC Conductor Exam Syllabus
Official Portal: www.upsssc.gov.in