UPPSC Recruitment 2015 fill online application form for 77 vacancies of Regional Inspector (Technical) posts at uppsc.up.nic.in :
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has declared employment news for 77 posts of Regional Inspector (Technical) in term of UPPSC Recruitment 2015 with exam date, syllabus, previous year papers and other information available on its official website at uppsc.up.nic.in. All applicable nominees can apply via online application form before the last date.
UPPSC stands for Uttar Pradesh Service Commission. This board was established in the year of 01st April, 1937. Every year this commission has issued numbers of job advertisement for clerk, typist, steno, officer etc
According to official notification, there are total 77 posts of Regional Inspector announced the Uttar Pradesh PSC. All applicable candidates who have searching government sector job and as specially this type of job notification, they all aspirants can fill up an online application form before 03.02.2015.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2015 Job Details
Advertisement Number: A-5/E-1/2014
A number of Vacancies: 77 posts
Job Title: Regional Inspector (Technical)
Category wise Details:
- UR: 42 seats
- OBC: 15 seats
- SC: 18 seats
- ST : 02 seats
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Regional Inspector Vacancy 2015
- General/OBC Aspirants: Rs. 215/-
- SC/ST Aspirants: Rs. 95/-
- PH Aspirants: Rs. 15/-
Educational Details: Nominees should have completed HSC/Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering from UGC approval university or institutes.
Age Limit: Candidates must be less than 18 years and more than 40 years. Upper age relaxation as per government norms.
Salary Offered: Deserved nominees will get per month salary Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Rs. 4,600/- grade pay.
Selection Procedure: Nominees will be selected on the basis of their personal interview.
How to Apply?
- Open uppsc.up.nic.in official site or go to below link.
- On Home Page, press the Latest News.
- Open online application form and fulfill up all the mandatory fields such as name, address, Email ID, mobile number, education criteria, work experience etc.
- And then upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Next steps, payment method via Net Banking/Bank Challan.
- Verify entered all information and then press the submit button
- Save it and take a print out system generated form for further use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- 03rd February, 2015: Closing date for submission of an application form.
Official portal: www.uppsc.up.nic.in