UPPCL AE JE Syllabus 2015 – UPPCL Exam Pattern for Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer posts along with cut of marks, model/previous year paper and exam date is out at www.uppcl.org:
The high command of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer exam pattern in terms of UPPCL AE/JE Exam Syllabus 2015 along with exam date, material, cut off marks, merit list and other details at www.uppcl.org. So all aspirants who want to appear a computer based test for above recruitment, they all are requested to start prepare for their performance in the examination.
As per official notification 05/VSA/2015 of UPPL, there are 981 posts will be recruited basis of their on written test, oral test and certificate verification. So, all aspirants who have completed education in engineering fields they all invites online application form and fill the all mandatory fields related to education and personal.
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited
Total Number of Recruitment: 981 Vacancies
Assistant Engineer (Trainee): 187
- AE Civil: 163
- AE Electrical: 24
Junior Engineer (Trainee): 794
- JE Civil: 728
- JE Electrical: 66
Job Sector: Government
Job Location: Anywhere in Uttar Pradesh
Official Site: www.uppcl.org
Educational Qualification Details:
- For Junior Engineer posts must have required Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering from UGC notified the university.
- For Assistant Engineer posts should have required Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering from recognized institutes or university.
Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in online test and personal interview.
- The written test will be asked multiple choice questions.
- Each correct answer shall carry 01 mark and each wrong answer shall deducted mark of 0.25.
- A personal interview will be consists 25 of marks.
|Name of the Topic||No. Of Questions||No. Of Marks|
|Engineering Subject (Diploma Level)||150||150|
|General Knowledge/ Awareness||20||20|
How to Fill The Online Form?
The candidates should visit the official site at https://www.digialm.com
On Home Page, click on “Advertisement” Tab and download UPPCL AE JE Notification PDF on your PC.
Refer all terms and condition.
Now click on “Apply Online” and follow the just three steps.
- Step I: Deposit Application/Processing Fees through SBI Payment Gateway.
- Step II: Fill Application Form
- Step III: Print Application Form
Get more details: UPPCL AE/JE Recruitment 2015
Get Your Hall Ticket: – UPPCL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2015