UPPCL AE/JE Recruitment 2015 online application form and notification for 981 vacancies of junior engineer and assistant engineer post is out at www.uppcl.org :
The high command of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has announced most awaited job notification for the post of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer in terms of UPPCL Recruitment 2015 on its official site at www.uppcl.org. All interested aspirants can fill up an online application form for 981 empty seats before the last date i.e. 17th June, 2015
As per the official notification, there are 981 vacancies released in the year of 2015. So, all local candidates who have belonged to UP state, they all submit the online form before the last date of accepting. Below are mentioned some very important information such as academic qualification, age perimeter, examination fee, pay band, selection procedure etc.
The online application form has been started on 17th May, 2015. So, all aspirants are invited from all eligible candidates for direct recruitment to the following posts of JE (Trainee) in all distribution companies.
For more information about UPPCL AE & JE exam syllabus 2015 along with exam date, pattern and previous year papers on its main web server.
UPPCL AE JE Application Form
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited (UPPCL)
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant engineer
- Junior Engineer
Total No. of Vacancies: 981 posts
Assistant Engineer (Trainee): 187 Posts
- AE Civil: 163
- AE Electrical: 24
Junior Engineer (Trainee): 794 Posts
- JE Civil: 728
- JE Electrical: 66
Eligibility Criteria of UPPCL Jobs 2015
- For JE Post: Age must be between 18 years to 40 years.
- For AE Post: Age should not be more than 40 years and should not be 18 years.
For post no. 1: Interested aspirants must have done Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering (B.E/B.Tech) from UGC approval university or institutes.
For post no. 2: Dear aspirants who have to apply for the above post, those all should have complete Diploma in Civil or Electrical Engineering from UGC recognized institutes or university.
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) will grab per month salary Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- along with Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay.
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) will grab per month salary Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- along with Rs. 4200/- Grade Pay.
Application Fee Details:
- General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST (Uttar Pradesh) Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- Candidates other than UP State: Rs. 1000/-
Method of Selection Process:
Selection will be based on their performance in written examination which is computer based online test and personal interview.
How to UPPCL AE JE Online Application Form 2015?
- Visit the official portal at www.uppcl.org.
- Navigate to Home Page and download AE (T)/ JE(T) Advertisement, open on it.
- Refer all terms and condition.
- Now click the Apply Online button and fill the online application form with correct information.
- Upload all necessary documents related to passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit all the details.
- Just a few moments, your system generated form will be appeared on the screen.
- Save it and take a print out for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of application form: 17/05/2015
- Last date for receiving of application form: 17/06/2015
Main site: www.uppcl.org