UPCPMT 2015 Application Form along with exam pattern, exam date and model paper is available at www.upcpmt2015.co.in:
The Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University has issued most famous entrance test of Uttar Pradesh Combined Premedical Test 2015 Application form and notification for various streams of MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS and BHMS etc. available on its official site at www.upcpmt2015.co.in. So, all qualified nominees who have interested to get admission for various courses in different colleges of Medical or Ayurvedic or Dental and other they all can apply via online mode before the closing date.
The online registration form has started on 20th March, 2015 so all aspirants who want to get admission in various medical level courses. Those are fill up an online application form before the last date of accepting i.e. 22nd April, 2015.
For more information about UPCPMT Exam Pattern, Date, Material and Old/Previous Year Paper so please visit regularly official site and also touch with us for more updates.
|MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery|
|BUMS – Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery|
|BHMS – Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery|
|BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery|
|BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery|
Eligibility Criteria of UPCPMT 2015 Examination
Name of the examination: Uttar Pradesh Combined Premedical Test
Application Fees (Non-Refundable):
For general and Open Backward Class need to pay Rs. 1400/- and a rest of all category have to pay Rs. 700/-.
Interested nominees must have completed HSC/12th from UP Board or other government approval board, they all nominees can apply for this entrance test when they parent belong to UP (with domicile).
Age of nominees must be done 17 years.
UPCPMT 2015 Syllabus/Pattern
Type of Question: MCQs
Exam Duration: 3 Hours
In this examination consists some topics such as Physics, Zoology, Botany and Chemistry.
Important Dates to Remind:
- 20/03/2015 is starting date for filling online registration form.
- 22/04/2015 is a closing date for submitting online registration form.
How to Apply?
- Log on: www.upcpmt2015.co.in is official site.
- On Home Page, Find out the link of “How to Apply”, Click on it and refer all term and conditions.
- After that, open the link of online application form and fulfil all the mandatory data.
- Next steps to upload passport size photograph and scanned signature.
- Submit all the information.
- Pay the examination fee.
- Save it and take a printout system generated form for future use.