UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 online application form for 932 vacancies of Postman, MTS and Mail Guard posts with an syllabus is out at www.indiapost.gov.in:
Recently, Uttar Pradesh Postal Department has published most awaited job advertisement for the post of Mail Guard, Postman, MTS (Administrative Office) and MTS (Subordinate Office) vacancies as UP Post Office Recruitment 2015 with exam date and syllabus available on its official site at indiapost.gov.in. All applicable candidates can fill up an online application form for 932 empty positions on or before the last date of accepting i.e. 30th June, 2015
The India Post is a government-owned postal system in India. It was established in the year of April 01st, 1774 and main headquarters is located in Sansad Marg, New Delhi. As of 31st March, 2011, there are 154,866 post offices in our country, which of 139,040 were in rural areas and 15,826 offices in urban areas. Every year number of job notification declared by most popular board it’s called India Post.
The Office of the Chief Postmaster General, UP Circle has declared direct recruitment of Postman, Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff posts. All dear candidates who have full fill qualification, those all are invited from desirous and eligible aspirants and residents of India to fill up the offered posts. Below are listed some details for eligibility criteria, work experience, exam pattern, admit card and other important information.
UP Postal Circle Jobs 2015:
Total No. of Posts: 932
Name of the Post:
- Postman: 602
- Mail Guard: 20
- MTS (Administrative Office): 42
- MTS (Subordinate Office): 268
- For Postman and Mail Guard Post: PB-1, Pay scale: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs.2000/-.
- For MTS Post: PB-1, Pay scale: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs.1800/-.
Age of interested nominees should be between 18 years to more than 27 years as on 30th June, 2015. The age relaxation is applicable for category wise.
Qualified nominees should have completed matriculation from notified board or university and must have possess matriculation or ITI or equivalent degree for MTS posts.
Shortlisted nominees will be selected based on their performance in the aptitude test.
- For OC and OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates: Rs. 100/-
Note: Examination fee pay via challan and receive the one e-payment receipt.
How To Apply:
- All eligible aspirants must visit the authorized site www.indiapost.gov.in from 01st June to 30th June, 2015 by 23.59 hrs.
- On Home Page, click on “UP Postal Circle Postman/Mail Guard/MTS Advertisement” link.
- Refer all recruitment and eligibility guidelines carefully.
- Now hit the Apply Online button and fill the online registration form.
- Upload all necessary document related to photograph and signature.
- Last stage is paid the application fee.
- Submit all the data via on air.
- Take a print of prescribed form for future reference.
- Starting date for submission of form: 01/06/2015 at 16.00 hrs.
- Closing date for submission of form: 30/06/2015 at 23.59 hrs.
- Last date for receipt of application: 30/06/2015
- Last date for examination fee: 03/07/2015