UP Police Home Guard Recruitment 2015 notification and application form For 194 vacancies is out at uppbpb.gov.in :
Department of Police Recruitment, Uttar Pradesh has issued new recruitment notification for the post of Home Guard in term of UP Police recruitment 2015 on its primary website at www.uppbpb.gov.in. This is great news to all candidates who want start their career in Police Department in UP state those can fill the online application form for 194 empty vacancies before the last date.
Uttar Pradesh Police Department is one of the largest police force in India and it work under government of UP. Every time, UPPBPB Board has announced the various type of vacancies and numbers of candidates are applied and join this job. Recently UP Police board has a plan to recruit dynamic and smart employee for their department so that they announced 194 vacancies of Home guard.
The application process for filling 194 vacancies was started on January month and it will receive up to 28th January, 2015. So all qualified candidates can download the application form and send to appropriate address of UP Police Department.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Jobs 2015
Name of post: Home Guard Volunteer
Total Post: 194 Posts
Job Location: Anywhere in UP State
Age Limit: Interested applicants age must be not more than 45 years and not less than 18 years as on 01st January, 2015.
Note: Age relaxation for reserved categories as per government norms of UP State.
Education qualification details: Candidates must have passed SSC/HSC/ Diploma/Graduate Degree/ Master Degree from government recognized University or Board.
Selection Steps: Candidates will be selected for Home guard post on the basis of their performance in various tests such as Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply Application form?
- Qualified candidates should visit the official website at www.uppbpb.gov.in.
- Now find the Recruitment section on the Main Page.
- In this Section, candidates see the link of “UP Police Home Guard Volunteer Recruitment 2015”, Click on it.
- Read all information and download the application form.
- Now fill the application form with correct data like personal information, Education information and other.
- Attach all necessary certificates and documents.
- After that send it to district head office as below address.
- Meerut: District Commandant, Home guards Office, M.D.A Building, 3rdFloor, Meerut
- Baghpat: Office District Commandant, Home guards, Sugar Mill Complex, District Baghpat
- Hapur: District Commandant, Home guards Office, District Hapur
- Saharanpur: Office District Commandant, Home guards, District Saharanpur