UP BTC 2015 Application Form and notification for 15000 assistant teacher available at www.upbasiceducationboard.gov.in :
The Uttar Pradesh government is requiring skillful candidates for UP BTC Recruitment 2015 as Assistant Teacher post in a primary school for which notification published by the Authority of Basic Training Certificate. Interested applicants should do online registration before last date 06th February, 2014.
Those who are fulfilling minimum requirement of department can have a good opportunity to submit form here. Read eligibility criteria like age limitation, Processing charge, study skill level etc.
TET qualified who have complete BTC and VBTC from recognized organization take part in this procedure. There is no such other way to become an participated member so at the time of filling the form please do process in exact manner.
Post name: Assistant Teacher
Total number of posts: 15000
Complete Process of Applying and Eligibility Criteria:
Age: it should be between 21 years to 40 years and upper age relaxation will applicable as per the rules of government.
Required qualification: Such willing aspirants must done BTC or VBTC and must cleared Teacher Eligibility Test.
Remuneration package: As per the selection of nominees for said post will get Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- + GP of Rs.4800/-.
Method of selection: Selection will be based on counseling process only which based on marking system.
Operation for filling application form:
- Visit to official site as per above description.
- Now find out link in Home page displaying like APPLY ONLINE.
- Fill details carefully as per the printed column.
- Category must specified by candidates as per the plan of category wise payment.
- Now see preview then click on SUBMIT button.
- Keep safe Confirmation or Registration number.
- Take print out of it for further usage in future.
Keep Remind dates:
- Last date for supply online form: 06th February, 2015.
- Last date for payment: 10th February, 2015
- Print out due date: 05th March, 2015.