TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2015 notification and online application form for 417 Vacancies is released at tnpsc.gov.in:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued new job notification for the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO) vacancies in term of TNPSC Recruitment 2015 for filling up 417 posts on available on its official site at tnpsc.gov.in. All young and dynamic candidates can fill up an online application form before closing date.
According to an official advertisement, there are total 417 posts on AAO job declare in this year. Right now, an online form is starting on 30th January, 2014 and last date for submission of a form on 27th February, 2015. Below are listed details of age perimeter, academic qualification, method selection, examination fee, work experience etc.
Tamil Nadu PSC AAO Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details
Total Number of Positions: 417 empty seats
Job Title: Assistant Agriculture Officer
Selection Procedure: Candidates selected will be a basis of their performance in written examination and personal interview.
Salary Scale: Selected candidates will get pay band of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- along with grade pay of Rs. 2800/-
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay of Rs. 50/- as application process.
Note: For more information about examination fee so please read official notification.
Educational Essential: Interested aspirants should have completed HSC/12th class or the same certificate with a Diploma in Agriculture field from UGC recognized university or institutes.
Age Limit: Age of eligible candidate should not less than 18 years and not more than 30 years. Upper age relaxation as per government rules.
How to Apply?
- Visit official site at www.tnpsc.gov.in
- On Home Page, Click on online application form.
- Fulfill up all the mandatory fields with enter all details related personal and educational.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Press the confirm button.
- Take a print out system generated form for further use.
TNPSC AAO Exam Syllabus 2015
- Time Duration: 180 minutes
- Total Questions: 200
- Total Marks: 300
- Time Duration: 120 minutes
- Total Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 200
- Topics: General Studies (HSC Class)
Interview and Record: 70 marks
Important Dates to Remind:
- Online application form start from 30/01/2015
- Last date for submitting an application form from 27/02/2015
- Written examination will be held on 18/04/2015
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in