Tamil Nadu School Lab Assistant Recruitment 2015 fill the TNDGE SLA Online Application Form with Exam Syllabus and Last Date is out at www.tndge.in:
Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations has issued new employment news of 4360 empty vacancies for the post of School Lab Assistant (SLA) with an online application form available on its official site at www.tndge.in. So, all young and skillful candidates who have completed required academic qualification, they all able to fill the TNDGE Lab Assistant Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date.
As we know that, the Tamil Nadu state is the 11th largest state in India by area wise and populous wise 06th rank in our country. The TN Government under the board of TNDGE has invited application form for School Lab Assistant Jobs 2015. So, all qualified candidates who have looked for government sector job and especially this type of job, they all most welcome to fill the online form before the last date of accepting.
According to the official advertisements, there are 4360 vacancies available for the school lab assistant for candidates who have belonged to Tamil Nadu State. All those candidates can apply TN Lab Assistant Vacancies 2015 District Wise from the official site. The online procedure was already started on 24.04.2015 and last date of registration link will be available on 06.05.2015 onward.
TN School Lab Assistant Recruitment 2015 Job Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 4360
Name of Posts: Lab AssistantEligibility Criteria:
Eligibility Criteria for TNDGE School Lab Assistant Jobs 2015
Dear aspirants who have completed SSC/10th class from recognized board are eligible for this post.
For General and BC/MBC/BC(M)/DNC category candidates have to pay of Rs. 150 and rest of all categories no any fee required for this post.
Interested aspirants must be between 18 – 30 years as on 01st January, 2015. Upper age relaxation as per government rules.
Shortlisted candidates will get per month scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20000/- along with Rs. 2400/- GP.
How to Apply?
- Dear candidates should visit the main web server
- Navigate to Latest Notification Section, Click on TNDGE Online Application Form link.
- Open it and download the official advertisement.
- Refer all the criteria about education, work experience, exam fee and selection process.
- Now fill the registration form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee via online or offline mode.
- Submit all the data.
- Finally, your form will be appeared on the screen.
Useful Dates to Remember:
- Publish the Notification Date: 22nd April, 2015
- Starting date for submission of application form: 24th April, 2015
- Last date for receiving online application form: 06th May, 2015
- TNDGE Exam Hall Ticket available date: Last week of May, 2015
- Written test date: 31st May, 2015
- TNDGE School Lab Assistant Answer Key Available: June 2015
- Declaration of Result: In 2015
Main Site: www.tndge.in