Delhi SSC SI ASI CPO Recruitment 2015 online application form/notification is out at ssc.nic.in for 2902 vacancies of CRPF, BSF, ITBP, CISF & SSB Sectors:
All authority members of Staff Selection Commission has invited online application form for Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector posts in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and CISF as SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015 and SSC ASI Recruitment 2015 for filling up to 2902 empty positions issue on its official site at www.ssc.nic.in. All those aspirants who want work with central government those only apply via online mode on or before the due date.
SSC stand for Staff Selection Commission. it was established in the year of 04th November, 1975 which is main headquarters located in capital city of India i.e. New Delhi. The recruitment board main purpose to organization recruit staff for various posts in Ministries and also Department of the India Government. Right now, there are total 2902 empty posts declared for all bachelor degree holder candidates.
For more information about SSC SI & ASI Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Exam Date, Old/Previous Year Papers and Material available on its authorized web portal.
Eligibility Criteria of SSC Jobs 2015
Advertisement No. : F. No. 3/2/2015-P and P-II
Number of Vacancies: 2902 available jobs
A). Sub Inspector in CAPFs (Central Armed Police Forces): 1706
- CRPF: 221 posts
- BSF: 607 posts
- ITBP: 289 posts
- CISF: 536 posts
- SSB: 53 posts
B). Sub Inspector (Executive Male) in Delhi Police: 95
C). Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF: 1101
- Male: 991 posts
- Female: 110 posts
SI in CAPFs: Candidates will get pay band of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- along with Rs. 4200/- Grade Pay.
For SI in Delhi Police (Executive Male): All deserve candidates will get per month salary of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- in pay band 2 along with grade pay of Rs. 4200/-.
For ASI in CISF: Rs. 5200/- To Rs. 20200/- in pay band 2 plus Rs. 2800/- GP.
Applicable aspirants who have applied for the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPFs and also ASI in CISF is not less than 20 years and not more than 25 years. Upper age relaxation as per government rules and regulation.
Dear aspirants should pay the fees through online & Offline examination fee will expected.
All qualified aspirants should have completed graduation degree or its equivalent in any discipline from UGC approval university.
Shortlisted aspirants will be selected on based of their performance in Written Test, PET/Medical Test and Personal Interview (PI).
How To Apply for SSC Online Application Form?
- First of all interested members are requested to open an official site.
- On Home Page, go to SSC SI, ASI Recruitment Tab.
- Download official notification and refer all terms and conditions.
- Now click on Online Registration Form and fulfill all the required fields.
- Upload your recent size photograph and scanned signature.
- Submit all the information.
- Take a print system generated form for future use.
- Now all aspirants take a printed application form with necessary documents send it to official advertisements listed address before the closing date.
Useful Dates To Remember:
- Online application form starts from 28th March, 2015
- Last date for filling application form Part I on 25th April, 2015
- Last date for receipt of application form Part II: 28th April,2015
- Written examination will be organized on 21st June, 2015
Official site: www.ssconline.nic.in