SSC JE Syllabus 2015 or SSC Junior Engineer Paper I & II Pattern with Exam Date, Model Paper and Study Material is out at www.ssconline2.gov.in :
If you looking for SSC JE Syllabus 2015?. Recently, the high command of Staff Selection Commission has announced biggest job advertisements for the post of Junior Engineer for various departments wise such as Central Water Commission, CPWD, MES and Department of Post on main portal at www.ssconline2.gov.in. So all aspirants who have applied online application form for SSC JE Recruitment 2015, they all are requested to refer all information related to exam pattern and other factors.
As per the official notification, there are 1000 vacancies recruits as Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical and Electrical) posts for various organization wise. Dear aspirants who have interested for above posts, those all are eligible to apply prescribed form through online mode.
The recruitment cell will hold on 06th December 2015, an written examination for recruitment of JE, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted post in the salary slab of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- plus Rs. 4200/- Grade Pay.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
Scheme of Examination
The SSC board will be conducted in two stages:
01). Written Test:
- In this sections will be asked two type of question paper i.e. 01) Objective Type and 02) Conventional Type.
- Paper I will consists of MCQ based questions only. Aspirants who are shortlisted on the basis performance in Paper-I will be called in next stage is Paper-II.
- There will be negative marking system of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
02). Interview (100 Marks):
- Dear aspirants who have qualified in Paper I and II will be called for oral test or personal interview for final selection.
SSC JE Syllabus PDF
|Papers||Type of Paper||Topics & Marks|
|II||Conventional Type|| Part A (300 Marks)
General Intelligence & Reasoning: In this section will cover some multiple choice questions of various type of subject mentioned below:
- Verbal and non-verbal type.
- Space visualization
- Problem solving
- Decision making etc.
General Awareness: MCQ question will be aimed at testing the aspirant’s general awareness of History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy and Scientific Research etc.
SSC JE Exam Date: 06.12.2015
Get more information: SSC JE Recruitment 2015