SSC JE Recruitment 2015 online application form (Part I & II) and notification for 1000 Junior Engineer vacancies is out at www.ssconline2.gov.in :
The responsible board of Staff Selection Commission has decided to recruits total hire to 1000 vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer for JE Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical in form of SSC JE Recruitment 2015 on main portal at www.ssconline2.gov.in. So, all applicable aspirants can fill up an online application form on or before the last date.
Staff Selection Commission is also known as Subordinate Service Commission. It was existence into 04th November 1975 after 39 years ago and main headquarters located in New Delhi. The SSC has provided so many services related to recruitment procedure for various staff in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. Just a few month back, the recruitment cell has announced SSC CHSL Recruitment 2015 for filling up 6578 vacancies of DEO, LDC, PA/SA for all local candidates who belonged to India.
According to the official notification (F.NO. 3/4/2015-P&P-II), there is 1000 empty position to appoints as Junior Engineer for various departments such as Central Water Commission, CPWD, Department of Post and MES. So all young and talented candidates who have interested to work with the greatest government department, they all fill the online form before the closing date of accepting i.e. 10th August 2015.
SSC JE Online Application Form 2015
Total number of vacancies: 1000 posts
Name of the post: Junior Engineer
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Anywhere in India
SSC JE Admit Card availability date: Update soon
Eligibility criteria of SSC JE Jobs 2015
Age Limitation (As on 01.08.2015):
- For Central and CPWD: Maximum age must be 32 years.
- For Department of Post: Age should be not more than 27 years and not less than 18 years.
- For MES: Maximum 30 years
Interested candidates must have completed their Diploma Degree in relevant fields as per required from UGC recognized university or institutes.
Shortlisted aspirants will get pay band Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- plus grade pay of Rs.4200/-.
Candidates need to fee payable Rs. 100/-.
Note: Free pain respect of online applications through Net Banking or SBI or Credit and Debit Card will be accepted.
Dear aspirants will be selected on the basis of their written examination in Paper (I and II) and personal interview for final selection.
How to Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2015?
- All candidates must apply via online mode only no any other way to fill up online application form so be careful.
- First of all visit the SSC portal at ssconline.nic.in and ssconline2.gov.in.
- Download the official notification for SSC JE post and refer all information carefully before making any entry or selection options.
- Now starts to fill up an online application form.
- Part-I Registration (Up to 5.00 pm on 07.08.2015): Candidates will have to fill basis information.
- Part-II Registration (Up to 5.00 pm on 10.08.2015): Candidates filling with payment information, uploading recent passport size photograph and scanned signature.
- Verify all the information and then submit it.
- Save it and take a print out for future use.
Official site: ssconline2.gov.in | ssconline.nic.in | ssc.nic.in