SSC CHSL Syllabus 2015 for LDC, DEO, Postal and Sorting Assistant posts with exam date, pattern, previous year paper at www.ssconline.nic.in:
Authority members of Staff Selection Commission has upload exam pattern of Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant Posts in terms of SSC CHSL (10+2) Syllabus 2015 on main portal site at www.ssconline.nic.in also available on www.ssconline2.gov.in. So, all young and skillful aspirants who have to searching for model question paper, study book and other information are mentioned following below.
SSC is one of the most popular recruitment cell in India. its came into existence on 1975 and main headquarter is located in New Delhi. The board is a main purpose to recruits thousands of vacancies every year likes CGL, CAPF, CHSL, Stenographer, Junior Engineer and lot’s more.
The SSC 10+2 online application form has been started on 13th June, 2015 to online process links will be disable on 11th July, 2015 (Part I) and 13th July, 2015 (Part II). So, all candidates who have looking for central government jobs, at this time SSC has been declared most famous advertisement for the SSC Combined Graduate Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) job on its authorized web server.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2015
The SSC CHSL 2015 examination will consist of a written test and skill test for the post of Data Entry Operator (DEO) and aptitude test and typing test for the post of Postal & Sorting Assitant and Lower Division Clerk on Computer.
|Section||Topic||Total Question||Total Mark|
|II||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||50||50|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||50||50|
Time Duration: 120 Minutes
SSC Exam Timing:
10.00 am to 12.00 pm or 02.00 pm to 04.00 pm
SSC LDC/DEO Pattern
- The candidates are requested to come the right time at 9.30 am in the morning session and till 1.30 pm in the afternoon session.
- Written test consists of MCQs based questions only.
- The objective type question will be set both in English and Hindi for Part I, III & IV.
- There will be negative marking system @0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Note: SSC Combined Graduate Higher Secondary Level Examination Date: 01/11/2015, 15/11/2015 &
Download SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Paper
- Visit the official site or given below.
- On Home Page, click on “SSC CHSL(10+2) Advertisement 2015″.
- Refer all the recruitment and others guidelines carefully.
Apply Online:- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2015
Download:- SSC CHSL Admit Card 2015