SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2015 – Download SSC Combined Graduate Level (Tier 1) Exam Call letter is out at www.ssc.nic.in :
Staff Selection Commission is short name as SSC is an Government of India organization to appoint and recruit various staff in Ministries and other Subordinate Offices. Recently, the recruitment cell has released has upload most awaited call letter for Combined Graduate Level in terms of SSC CGL Admit Card 2015 for Tier 1 Examination on main site at www.ssc.nic.in. Great news for all applicable candidates who have applied SSC CGL Tier 1 Application form all of them able to collect their hall tickets before the last date of written examination.
SSC was formed in the year of 1975 after 39 years ago which is main headquarters located in New Delhi. At Present, there are 07 regional offices available in India at Mumbai, Delhi, Allahabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Guwahati, Kolkata and two have a Sub- Regional Offices at Raipur and second is Chandigarh. Every year number of job advertisement published for all Indian citizen. Lots of qualified candidates are applied online application and appeared the written examination & personal interview for final interview.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2015
Right now, SSC Tier I online form process was finished. Now it’s time for planning to publish SSC Call Letter Download 2015 for Tier 1 for all those aspirants who have applied online application form already. Dear aspirants are requested to collect admission slip because without card you can’t permitted to enter any examination hall.
The Admit Card is contains some vital information such as name of candidates, application number, roll number, venue of exam, address of centre etc. Here we have mentioned simple steps to find out the SSC CGL Tier 1 Hall Ticket easily.
How to Download SSC CGL Tier 1 Call Letter 2015?
- First of all aspirants should open the browser and type the URL at Regional Website.
- Find out the link of SSC CGL Admit Card 2015 and then click on it.
- Enter the all required empty fields i.e. Application No. or Registration No. and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Verify all the data and press the submit button.
- Finally, your exam slip will appear on the screen.
- Save it and take print out for future reference.
The written examination will be held at 09th August and 16th August 2015 from various allotted centers across the country.
SSC CGL Regional Wise Website List:
- Maharashtra, Gujrat,Goa | Western Region, Mumbai |www.sscwr.net :- Download
- West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim| Eastern Region, Kolkata | www.sscer.org :- Download
- Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand | North Region, Delhi | www.sscnr.net.in :- Download
- Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh | MP Sub-Region, Raipur | www.sscmpr.org :- Download
- Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram|North Eastern Region, Guwahati | www.sscner.org.in :- Download
- Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh | North Western Sub-Region, Chandigarh | www.sscnwr.org :- Download
- Uttar Pradesh & Bihar | Central Region, Allahabad | www.ssc-cr.org :- Download
- Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery, Tamilnadu| Southern Region, Chennai |www.sscsr.gov.in :- Download
- Karnataka, Kerla | KKR Region, Bangalore | www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in :- Download
Note: Get latest job notification on your Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and Mailbox so first of all candidates hit the like or follow button.