SSC CGL Application Form 2015/Recruitment for combined graduate level tier 1 and 2 is out ssconline.nic.in:
The SSC stand for Staff Selection Commission is going to uploaded most famous examination of the combined graduate level (CGL) in form of SSC CGL 2015 Application Form with exam pattern, material and previous year paper available on their authorized web portal ssconline.nic.in. All qualified nominees who have interested for the post, they all fill up an form via online mode on or before the due date.
The online application form has been started on 02nd May, 2015 and it will be over on 01st June, 2015. All dear nominees are invites application form as a graduate level. The nominees who have completed the graduate level degree are quite eligible for the above post. Below are mentioned details for eligibility criteria such as exam fee charge, age perimeter, academic qualification, work experience, method of selection etc.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2015 Jobs Detail
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
Examination Name: Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 2 Exam
All young and skillful candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and personal interview.
Age of interested candidates should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27years. Upper age relaxation as per government policy.
The Open and OBC category have to pay Rs. 100/- and SC/ST category are exempt from the payment of the examination fee.
Candidates must have done graduation in any streams from UGC notified university of institutes.
Useful Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of online application form: 02.05.2015
- Closing date for filling application form: 01.06.2015
SSC CGL Application Process:
- First of all candidates must visit the official site at ssconline.nic.in.
- On Home Page, click on “SSC CGL Application Form 2015″ link and then open on it.
- Now fulfill the registration form with all required fields.
- Upload all the required documents such as passport size photograph and signature.
- Press the submit button.
- Save it and take a print out of system generated form for further use.