SPIPA Call Letter 2015 or OJAS Gujarat Civil Service Admit Card 2015 at ojas.guj.nic.in and spipa.gujarat.gov.in :
SPIPA admit card 2015
Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration is going to declare most awaited exam hall ticket of SPIPA Admit Card 2015 and exam date available on www.spipa.gujarat.gov.in official site. Dear aspirants are eligible to download SPIPA Hall ticket on their site. We are giving instructions of how to collect their admission slips as soon as possible on OJAS portal.
As we know that SPIPA was formed by the Government of Gujarat in 1962 which is registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. After that name chance and new name in this institutes is Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration and also known SPIPA. The main purpose of the board provides various type of services likes state-of-the-art training in public administration, rural development, local self-government, disaster management etc.
It provides training for aspirants who want to join civil services such as IAS, IPS, IFS and other Group I, II. Every year huge number of candidates happily participate in examination but some young and intelligent nominees clear the test and get an admission of SPIPA and start a preparation of CIVIL Services.
Gujarat civil services admit card 2015
Name of the Organization: Sardar Patel Institute of public Administration (SPIPA)
Main website: www.spipa.gujarat.gov.in
Name of the Examination: Gujarat Civil Services Examination
Total Vacancies: 340 posts
Exam Date: 27/09/2015
Admit Card is one of the most important document of any completive examination because there are including vital data related to name, address, roll number, exam venue, time duration and exam guidelines. So, all candidates follow the mentioned steps and get your admission receipt easily.
Process to Download SPIPA Civil Service Call Letter & Exam Syllabus
- Open authority portal or go to below link and open it.
- On home page, click on call letter tab and select an option like as course name, confirm number and date of birth.
- Verify all information and then press the Print Call Letter button.
- Wait a moment, your card will display on the screen.
- Save it and take a print out for future reference.
Important note that:
- Dear aspirants please carry hard copy of UPSC SPIPA Hall Ticket and also carry one identity proof i.e. Adhar Card, Pancard, Driving License, Voter ID etc.
- Do not allowed any type of electronics gadget i.e. Mobile Phone, Tablet, Calculator, Log Table etc.