SBI SO Recruitment 2015 notification and application form for 96 vacancies of Specialist Cadre Officers is out at www.sbi.co.in :
SBI stand for State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public and financial bank. As per official notification, there are 96 vacancies of Specialist Officer posts in terms of SBI SO Recruitment 2015 available on its official website www.sbi.co.in. Interested nominees who have completed required academic criteria they all apply online application form before the last date of accepting i.e. 27th April, 2015.
Indian largest bank invites online application form for all Indian he/she citizens for recruiting in following Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank Group. All aspirants who have interested to bright future in banking sector, those all are most welcome to fill up an online form. Below are listed some eligibility details related to age perimeter, educational, salary scale, exam fee, method of selection etc.
For more details of SBI SO Exam Syllabus, Pattern and Old/Previous Year Paper so please visit the primary site and also touch with us for more update.
Total Number of Vacancies: 96 Posts
Bank Wise Post Details:
- Chief Medical Officer Grade SMGS-V: 01 (SBI)
- Chief Manager (Economist) Grade SMGS-IV: 01 (SBI)
- Manager (Chartered Accountant) Grade MMGS-III: 01 (SBM, SBBJ)
- Manager (Official Language) Grade MMGS-III: 03 (SBBJ)
- Deputy Manager (Security): 07 (SBT, SBBJ, SBH)
- Deputy Manager (Law) Grade MMGS-II: 04 (SBBJ)
- Deputy Manager (Civil Engineering) Grade MMGS-II: 05 (SBBJ)
- Deputy Manager (Electrical Engineering) Grade MMGS-II: 03 (SBBJ)
- Deputy Manager (Fire) Grade MMGS-II: 01 (SBBJ)
- Assistant Manager (System) Grade JMGS-I: 05 (SBT, SBM)
- SBM (GEN : 06, SC : 03, ST : 01, OBC : 05), Total : 15
- Assistant Manager (Civil Engg) Grade JMGS-I: 19 (SBI)
- Assistant Manager (Electrical Engg) Grade JMGS-I: 09 (SBI)
- Assistant Manager (Chartered Accountant) Grade JMGS-I: 14 (SBI)
Eligibility Criteria for SBI SO Jobs 2015
Dear aspirants must have possess any degree of B.Tech/MBA/MCA/CA/M.Tech/BE etc. from recognized university or institution.
Shortlisted aspirants will be selected on the basis of online written test and do best performance in personal interview.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs 100/-
- General and others candidates: Rs 600/-
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for registration of application form: 08th April, 2015
- Closing date for submission of application form: 27th April, 2015
- Pay the application fee last date: 08th to 27th April, 2015
- Downloading of SBI SO Call Letter for Online Test: 01st June, 2015
How to Apply: Visit the official site and go to “careers with us” Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer in State Bank Group.
- Step 1: Fulfill online application form.
- Step 2: Pay the examination fees via credit/debit card/Net Banking/Bank Challan etc.
- Step 3: Upload resent passport size photograph and scanned signature.
Official Site: www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in