State Bank of India SBI PO Syllabus 2015, Exam Date, Pattern, Old/Previous Year Paper, Model Paper and Study Material for Preliminary & Main Examination available at www.sbi.co.in :
Recently, State Bank of India has announced most awaited job notification for 2000 vacancies of Probationary Officers (PO) posts available on its main site. A huge number of aspirants are applied online application form on April 13th, 2015 at www.sbi.co.in. Right now, those all are looking for SBI PO 2015 Syllabus, Pattern, Exam Date, Model Question Paper etc.
State Bank of India is one of the largest bank in our country. It was founded in the year of 27th January, 1921 and main headquarters located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Every year number of job advertisement issued for various department wise such as SO, PO, Clerk posts etc.
The bank have changed minor exam pattern of the PO Examination 2015. There are number two phase 01). Prelim 02). Main Exam. Below are mentioned very useful information about SBI PO 2015 Notification and other factors.
Preliminary Examination: In this exam consisting objective types question for 100 marks will be conducted online.
Time Duration: 01 Hour
English Language: 30 Marks
- In this section covered some several questions such as Reading Comprehension, Spotting Error, Fill in the blank, Cloze test, Para-Jumbles etc.
Quantitative Aptitude: 35 MarksUNumber Series, Simplification, Average, Profit & Loss, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Partnership, Ratio & Proportion, Problem
In this section are questions asked on different topics which are Number Series, Simplification, Average, Profit & Loss, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Partnership, Ratio & Proportion, Problem on Ages
Reasoning Ability: 35 Marks
- Syllogism, Seating Arrangement – Circular table and Line (North & South), Puzzle, Blood Relation, Inequality, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning, Input Output.
- In this examination will consist of Objective Tests type of 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
- Both exam will be organized online.
Time Duration: 120 Minutes
Total Marks: 200
|Test of English Language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc.)|
|Test of General Awareness, Marketing &Computers|
|Test of Data Analysis & Interpretation|
|Test of Reasoning (High Level)|
Time Duration: 60 Minutes
Total Marks: 50
In this segment will be covered questions are Letter Writing and Essay
Important Dates to Remind:
- 13th April, 2015 is starting date for filling application.
- 02nd May, 2015 is closing date for receiving an application.
- 02nd May, 2015 is last date for payment of examination fee.
- June 2015: SBI PO Prelim Exam Date.
SBI PO Call Letter 2015
All appeared candidates should download their admit card and an “acquaint yourself” by entering your registration number and password/date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy).
Note: No hard copy of the SBI PO Prelim Call letter send by any Post or other ways.
Get more information: SBI PO 2015/16
If you get more details so all eligible candidates are requested to visit the official site.