SBI PO Recruitment 2015-16 online application form and notification for 2000 vacancies of Probationary Officers post with exam syllabus, date, previous year paper and material available at www.sbi.co.in :
Authority members of State Bank of India (SBI) has issued online application form for all Indian Citizens for appointments as Probationary Officers post in term of SBI PO Recruitment 2015 available on its official site at www.sbi.co.in. All qualified candidates who have looked for banking sector jobs, they can fill up an online form for 2000 empty positions before the last date of accepting.
According to the official advertisement, there is total of 2000 posts issued for caste category wise. So, all aspirants who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized institutes or any relevant degree they all apply an online application form before 02nd May, 2015.
State Bank of India PO Jobs 2015 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 2000 posts
Name of the Post: Probationary Officers
Caste Wise Vacancy Information:
- General: 812 posts
- OBC: 541 posts
- SC: 308 posts
- ST: 339 posts
- OH: 38 posts
- VH: 24 posts
Academic Qualification (As on 01st September, 2015):
Interested candidates should have completed graduation in any discipline from UGC recognized university or any equivalent qualification approved as such by the Central Government.
Age of candidates must not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01st April, 2015. Upper age relaxation as per government rules and regulation.
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
Get more details please refer the official notification.
Application Fee Details:
- SC/ST and PWD candidates need to pay of Rs. 100/-
- General and others candidates have to pay of Rs. 600/-
Note: Examination fee charge once paid will not be refunded.
Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Preliminary and Main Examination.
How to Apply:
- The candidates will be required to open the official site www.statebankofindia.com or also other site www.sbi.co.in.
- After that, fill up an online application form with enter all correct information.
- Next step is paying the application fee through online mode by using debit/credit card/internet banking.
- Now upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit all the data.
- Just a few seconds your application form with be appeared on the screen.
- Save it and take a printout for further use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date to online registration of application form: 13/04/2015
- Last date of submission of application form: 02/05/2015
- Last date of payment of fees: 02/05/2015
- SBI PO Preliminary Examination Date: June 2015.
- SBI PO Call Letter 2015: Update Soon
SBI PO Exam Syllabus/Pattern 2015
Total marks: 100
Time Duration: 60 Minutes.
|Subject||Total No. Question||Mark|
Official Site: www.sbi.co.in