Get SAIL Salem Steel Plant Admit Card 2015 – Salem Steel Plant OCT/ACT Exam Hall Ticket 2015 is out now at www.sailcareers.com :
The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Salem Steel Plant has declared hall ticket for written examination for the post of Senior Manager, Medical Officer, Attendant -cum- Technician Trainee and Operator-cum-Technician Trainee posts in form of SAIL Salem Steel Plant OCT & ACT Admit Card 2015 and exam date available on its official portal www.sailcareers.com. All authorized persons who have applied online application form for advertisement no. EN-1/2014 will soon able to collect their call letter.
As per the official notification, there are 55 number of posts declared for various sectors. A huge of aspirants have fulfill up an online application form. Right now, they all searching for SAIL Salem Steel Plant Admit Card 2015 at various sources. Those all candidates are requested to download admit card on 07th April, 2015 on their official web portal because Salem Steel Plan OCT ACT written test has been scheduled to be held on 26.04.2015 at various centers.
The written test shall be held at Chennai. So, all aspirants who have submitted online form they all able to download the admit cards for the written test of Senior Manager, Medical Officer, Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) and Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) posts.
The admit card contains very vital information related to candidate name, roll number, date of birth, venue of the examination, address of centers etc. Below are the mentioned some steps to collect your exam hall ticket via online mode.
Process to Download SAIL OCT/ACT Admit Card 2015
- First of all need to visit an official web portal www.sailcareers.com or go to given below link.
- Navigate to Home Page, find out the links of SAIL Salem Steel Plant Exam Admit Card 2015.
- Fulfill all the required empty fields and then submit on it.
- Wait a moment, your admission card will appear on the screen.
- Save PDF file on your PC and take a print out for future reference.
- The candidates are requested to appear for the OCT ACT Exam at the allocated centres on the date and time specified and should reach the exam centre 01 hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates should also carry valid id proof i.e. Pancard, Aadhar Card, Driving License and other government verify certificate or ID.
- Answer Sheet is of Optical Mark Recognition type.
Official Website: www.sailcareers.com