SAIL Recruitment 2015 online application form 346 vacancies of management trainee post with exam syllabus, pattern and sample paper is out now at www.sail.co.in:
All applicable job keepers should have great knowledge and higher degree because Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) give you great opportunity in form of SAIL Recruitment 2015 for filling up of 346 posts of Management Trainee and online application form available on their www.sail.co.in official site.
Let’s discuss SAIL is a short name for Steel Authority of India Limited. It was established in the year of January 19th, 1954 and main headquarters located in Capital City in India is called New Delhi. As we know that SAIL is the leading steel-making company in India.
There are total 346 empty positions of Management Trainee (Technical and Administration) post issue in this year. All qualified candidates who have completed required qualification they all are most welcome to fill up a registration form with enter all valid data.
Number of Seats: 346
Name of Post(s):
- Management Trainee (Technical): 246 Vacancies
- Management Trainee (Administration): 100 Vacancies
Age of eligible candidate not more than 30 years.
- General and OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD and Departmental candidates: Rs. 100/-
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and personal interview.
Pay Scale: Deserve candidates will get per month scale Rs. 20600-3%-46500/-.
Below we have mentioned academic criteria for all applicable candidates. Before any candidates will submit their registration form they first need to refer all SAIL Job terms and condition.
- For post no. 1: Apply for this post, those all candidates must have completed Degree in Engineering with 65% of marks or equivalent fields from UGC approval university or institutes.
- For post no. 2: Interested candidates should have done Bachelor degree with 60% of marks/ MBA/ PG Diploma in Management/ HR/ Personnel Management and Industrial Relations/ workers Management/ Manufacture/ Operations/ Materials/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management or the same/ CA/ ICWA from UGC notified insititutes or university.
How to Apply SAIL Online Application?
All job seekers who have to look for government sectors jobs they all are go to an official site and then fulfill up an online application form with upload recent size photo and signature before last date.
Dates to Remind:
- Online application form starts: 26/02/2015
- Closing date for submitting an application form: 18/03/2015
- Written test date: 10/05/2015
Official Portal: www.sail.co.in