SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2015 online application form for 124 vacancies of Attendant cum Technician trainee posts with exam syllabus available at www.sail.co.in :
The Steel Authority of India Limited is a leading steel-making company in India. Recently, Bokaro Steel Plan has announced 124 posts of Attendant cum Technical Trainee job as SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2015 on their www.sail.co.in official website. All interested or qualified prospective who want to work with biggest modernizing and expanding its production units company in our country. Those all aspirants can fill up an online application form before the last date.
SAIL short name of Steel Authority of India Limited. It was set up in the year of 19th January, 1954 and main office located in New Delhi. In this company has products such as steel, flat steel, wire products and plates. SAIL is a public sector company, owned and operated by the Indian Government. Every year huge number of employment news issue for various departments. Right now, there are 124 empty posts of Attendant cum Technician trainee in this year. So, all young and energetic candidates can apply online registration form before the last date of accepting.
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL Bokaro Vacancy 2015
Number of Vacancies: 124 Posts
Job Title: Attendant cum Technician trainee
Applicable prospectives should be done matriculation/10th Class from recognized board and must have ITI certificate in relevant trades from government notified institutes.
Age limit (As on 01/10/2014):
All candidates: Maximum Age 28 Years.
Note: Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
For OBC and Open category need to pay Rs. 150/- and Other category like ST/SC no any examination fee required for this post.
- 01st Year (Training Period): Rs. 8600/- per month.
- 02nd Year (Training Period): Rs. 10000/- per month.
All aspirants will be faced in written examination test and personal interview.
How To Apply for SAIL Bokaro Application Form?
- Visit an official site at www.sail.co.in or go to listed below link.
- Now see the home page and click on offered posts links, open on it.
- Download advertisements and read all recruitment guidelines.
- Now open online registration form and fill up an all required fields.
- Upload passport size photograph, signature and scanned copy of all necessary documents.
- Check the all information and the submit on it.
- Save it and take a print out for further use.
- Starting date for filling online form: 30th March, 2015
- Closing date for receiving online form: 27th April, 2015
Official Website: www.sailcareers.com