SAIL Bhilai Admit Card 2015 For OCT/ACT Trainee Exam is ready to download at www.sailcareers.com:
Authorized person of Steel Authority of India Limited, Bhilai has plans to release call letter for written examination of Attendant cum Technician and Operator cum Technician posts in form of SAIL Bhilai OCT, ACT Admit Card 2015 or Sail Bhilai Steel Plant Admit Card along with exam date, syllabus and other information available on its official website at www.sailcareers.com. All aspirants who have filled up application form were started on 29.10.2014 and ended a date on 28.01.2015, they all able to download their hall ticket whenever it will be uploaded.
Let’s discuss Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) was set up in the year of 19th Jan, 1954. It is one of the largest state-owned steel making company located in the capital city of New Delhi, India.
As per official notices, SAIL Bhilai has announced total 564 empty posts of OCT and ACT in this year. Huge of eligible candidates are participating in online procedure and submitted registration form. Right now, all looking for Sail Bhilai Admit Card 2015 at various sources.
Selection method of OCTT, ACTT Jobs: Shortlisted aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and personal interview.
Note: Keep in mind, Dear aspirants will clear the first stage it’s called written test. Only Those candidates will be qualified for next stage of interview.
SAIL Bhilai ACT, OCT Trainee Exam Syllabus
|General English and Grammar||35|
How to download SAIL Bhilai Exam Admit Card for OCT/ACT?
- Log on to an official site at www.sailcareers.com or go to given below link.
- On Home Page, Click on Careers Tab.
- Open links to admit card and then fill up required data such as application number, password, and DOB.
- Hit the submit button.
- Just a few seconds your hall ticket will be appeared on the computer screen.
- Take a print out for future reference.
Important Notes: Dear aspirants please carry and ensure that you mandatorily carry the following important items for the written examination test.
- Duly completed Admit Card
- Original Valid Photo Identity Proof i.g. Pan Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card etc.
- Blue/Black Ball Point Pens
Official portal: www.sailcareers.com