RVUNL Result 2015 For JVVNL Technical Helper/Technician- III Exam is released at www.jaipurdiscom.com:
The Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited is plan to announce the result of the recruitment examination of the Technical Helper, Technician- III and other various post very soon in form of RVUNL Result 2015 or JVVNL Technical Helper Results 2015 on its main primary portal at www.jaipurdiscom.com. The written examination was taken on 02nd February 2015 at various places across the State.
Method of Making Merit List: As we know, all candidates who will get higher marks in written examination, those all will be qualified for Interview sections. The Merit list will be made basis of written examination and Interview.
In case two or more applicants secure same merit position, then their date of birth shall be deciding factor to determine their merit.
As per notification, There are 5741 vacancies of Technical Helper, Technician-III, Hydel & Plant Operator-III etc. will be recruited in year of 2015. Huge number of applicants are appeared the written examination and now all are waiting for their results. Here, we have activated the link so that candidates can check their merit list very easiest way.
Examination Board of RVUNL has already announced the paper solution for this recruitment. So that all candidates are very happy and excited for their result announcement.
This is biggest recruitment process in Rajasthan state. If candidates will be selected based on various stages, those all will get job in the following Power sector companies.
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. (RVPNL)
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. (RVUNL)
- Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JVVNL)
- Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (AVVNL)
- Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (Jd.VVNL)
Steps to check RVUNL Result 2015:
- Aspirants should visit official web portal at www.jaipurdiscom.com
- Under the Latest notification section, Candidates will see the link of RVUNL Result 2015 and then open it.
- Fill the all necessary information such seat number, application number or date of birth then press the submit button.
- Result will be appeared on the same web page.
- Take a photocopy of result card for future use.