RRB PWD Recruitment 2015
The high authority of Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Boards has invited online application form from eligible Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) in terms of RRB PWD Recruitment 2015 for filling up to 651 vacancies of Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerks cum Typist, Commercial Clerk, Trains Clerks and Ticket Examiner posts available on its official site at rrbappreg.net. So, all those candidates who have completed in all respects information should be submitted only online mode to the concerned RRB before the due date.
RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Control Board. It was established in 19989 in the Ministry of Railways. It is a government-owned organisation in India. There are 21 RRBs available in all our the country name like RRB Ahmedabad, RRB Ajmer, RRB Allahabad, RRB Banglore, RRB Bhopal, RRB Bhubaneswar, RRB Bilaspur, RRB Chandigarh, RRB Chennai, RRB Gorakhpur, RRB Guwahati, RRB Jammu and Kashmir, RRB Kolkata, RRB Malda, RRB Mumbai, RRB Muzaffarpur, RRB Patna, RRB Ranchi, RRB Secunderabad, RRB Siliguri and RRB Thiruvantha-puram.
RRB Special Drive notification 2015 with notification number: CEN no 02/2015 is issued for 651 vacancies for various posts available for region wise. Aspirants who have to interested to RRB PWD Recruitment 2015 can apply before the last date of accepting. Right now, online registration has been started on 22.08.2015 to 21.09.2015. Here we have mentioned details for academic criteria, age perimeter, selection procedure, work experience etc.
RRB PWD Recruitment 2015 CEN no 02/2015
Name of Organization: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Total Number of Positions: 651
Name of posts:
- Junior Clerk cum typist: 301
- Ticket Examiner: 180
- Commercial Clerk: 86
- Accounts Clerk cum typist: 55
- Trains Clerk: 29
Official Website: rrbappreg.net
Eligibility Criteria for Railway Jobs 2015
Dear aspirants should have done an Intermediate/12th class from a recognized state or central board.
Age of interested candidates must be between 18 years to more than 29 years. Age relaxation as per government rules and regulation.
No any fee required for this post.
Shortlisted aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination, online test and interview (oral test) for final selection.
How to Apply RRB PWD Online Application form?
- Open official portal rrbappreg.net
- Navigate to career section and find out the link of RRB PWD Recruitment
- Click on specific post you want to apply and then start to fill the online form carefully
- Upload all necessary document i.e. photograph, signature
- Verify all the details and submit it.
- Save it and take a print out for a future reason.
- Online application start from 22nd August 2015
- Last date for submission of online application: 21st September 2015
- Date of RRB PWD Examination: 24th October to 04th November 2015