RRB Para Medical Staff Exam Syllabus, Exam Date and Previous Year Papers is ready to download:
Railway Recruitment Board has made the newest update of exam preparation material which is available as RRB Para Medical Staff Exam Syllabus 2014 along with its exam pattern and previous year paper you can catch by visiting the official site at www.indianrailways.gov.in.
The written exam will be conducted for the post of Health and Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Radiographer, Lab Assistant and other various empty places. Download PDF file and try to prepare happily as possible because there are no other ways to clears written examination in this competitive world.
The test for said vacancies will be conducted on 08th February, 2015 on the pre-verified venue. Aspirants also get a list of places where the paper, pencil test will be begun. Candidates may also find more stuff’s related to not only for this exam, we are providing every revolution study material and syllabus here.
RRB Para-Medical Syllabus 2014-15
In this particular portion, they will go to ask questions related to daily life events and current affairs and more which are described as per exam requirement.
- Current Affairs
- Politics of Indian (Possible from all over the world)
- Sports (Current or Historical such as like ISL, Cricket (Previous world cup, IPL, ICL, World records), Volleyball, Football)
- Percent problems
- Simple geometry
General Intelligence/ Reasoning
- Direct sense
- Blood Relation
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Statement Conclusion
General Science (Physic, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology)
- Given science subject related question will be there so, please download official press note of a department where details are mentioned in descriptive type.
More Stuff Keep in Mind
- There will be Negative marking system.
- 1/3 marks will be reduced for each wrong answer.
- Answer less question will not consider as wrong.
- But for these questions they do not give any marks.
RRB ParaMedical Paper Pattern 2014-15
- Total questions: 100
- Type of question: MCQ
- Time Duration: 90 Minutes
- Negative marking system: Applicable