RPSC PTI Admit Card 2015 For Grade II & III (Physical Training Instructor) Download through official website at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in:
The most awaited hall ticket For written examination of Physical Training Instructor Grade II and III Pots has uploaded by Rajasthan Public Service Commission on their official site at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. All aspirants who have submitted online application form for 3899 vacancies of PTI Grade II and III under its various state government departments. Those all are able to download RPSC PTI Admit Card from a same site.
In this commission was formed in the year of 1923 which is the premier commission of the Rajasthan Government. Main work of RPSC has recruited various departments of the government sectors i.g. clerical, lecturer, steno etc.
As per official notification, there are total 1041 empty places for Physical Training Instructor (Grade II) and 2858 posts of PTI (Grade III) issue of this year. Numbers of eligible prospective have happily submitted application form and also pay the examination fee via online mode. Right now, all are looking for call letter because all knows very well because without admit card you can’t allow any examination hall across the state of Rajasthan.
RPSC PTI Exam Syllabus
There will be 02 papers consist of this PTI written test.
Total number of paper: 02
- Total questions: 100
- Total marks: 200
- Total questions: 130
- Total marks: 260
Time Duration: 120 minutes for a first paper and 150 minutes for a second paper. There will be negative marking system.
How to download RPSC Admit Card?
- Open an official portal or given below link.
- On Home Page, Click on RPSC PTI Grade II & III Exam Hall Ticket link.
- Fulfill all the mandatory fields i.g. Roll number, Application number and DOB.
- Hit the submit button.
- Just a few seconds your admit card will appear on the new window form.
- Save it and take a print out for future reason.
- Entry to the written test will not be allowed RPSC PTI Call Letter printed here below.
- Also carry valid ID proof from any one of 01) Voter ID Card, 02) Pan Card, 03) Driving License, 04) Aadhar Card at the time of examination.
- Dear aspirants will not be permitted Electronic Device/Mobile/Calculator/Log Table etc. Shall not be allowed in the examination centers such as Ajmer, Jodhpur and Udaipur.
- Written exam test will be conducted on 21st February, 2015 in two sessions from 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM and 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM.
Official portal: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in