RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015 notification and online application form 1070 posts is out at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in :
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has published the new recruitment notification for the post of Lecturer vacancy in various subjects in form of RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015 on its main web portal at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. All Interested and Eligible candidates can submit online application form before last date. After that application process will be closed so all applicants who want to start their career as lecturer those all are ready and fill the form because this time RPSC has announced the 1070 vacancies.
RPSC, Ajmer has announced the new employment notification for all candidates who have done their Master Degree with National Eligibility Test (NET) or SLET or SET for lecturers conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test accredited by the UGC. Total 1070 vacancies of 28 different subjects has been announced by RPSC.
Highlight of Recruitment
Total Posts: 1070 vacancies
Announced By: RPSC
Job Location: Rajasthan State
Name of Post: Lecturer
Subject wise Vacancies
- Economics: Total 36 Posts
- English Literature: Total 93 Posts
- Geography: Total 87 Posts
- Hindi Literature: Total 59 Posts
- History: Total 84 Posts
- Library Science: Total 01 Post
- Philosophy: Total 08 Posts
- Political Science: Total 94 Posts
- Psychology: Total 03 Posts
- Public Administration: Total 15 Posts
- Sanskrit: Total 64 Posts
- Sindhi: Total 01 Post
- Sociology: Total 30 Posts
- Urdu: Total 22 Posts
- Botany: Total 66 Posts
- Chemistry: Total 75 Posts
- Computer Science: Total 08 Posts
- Maths: Total 44 Posts
- Physics: Total 60 Posts
- Zoology: Total 70 Posts
- Accountancy & Business: Total 20 Posts
- Economic Administration & Finance Management: Total 27 Posts
- Cloth Dying & Printing: Total 01 Post
- Geology: Total 04 Posts
- Drawing: Total 08 Posts
- Law: Total 82 Posts
- Music Instrument (Vadan): Total 01 Post
- Music Gayan: Total 07 Posts
Age limit for RPSC Recruitment: Candidates Age must be not less than 21 years and not more than 35 years as on 01st January, 2015. Age relaxation for all reserve candidates will be applicable as per government norms and policy so refer official notification for more details.
Application process Charge: Not mentioned
Education Qualification Information: Interested candidates must have completed Master Degree or equivalent in their discipline with 55% marks from government approve University. And also candidates must be cleared NET or SLET or SET examination or equivalent examination.
Salary Pay Band: If candidates will be selected then those all will get salary of Rs. 15,600/- To Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,000/-.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected basis on Merit list and Interview.
Note: Final Merit list will be created based on academic qualification.
How to fill online application form?
- Interested candidates should visit official website at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and fill the application form with correct data.
- After Enter all require data then candidates will upload their Scanned Photo copy and signature.
- Complete the fee payment process.
- Save it and take a print out of all require document like application form, Bank Challan or other.
Important Dates: Online application process was started on 19th January 2015 and it will be closed on 27th January 2015.