Railway Police Force Recruitment 2015 fill online application form for Police Officer at www.indianrailway.gov.in:
Railway Recruitment Police will soon going to release an official notification for the recruitment of 16500 posts of Police Officer in a form of RPF Recruitment 2015. Full information will be available on its official site at www.indianrailway.gov.in. All those aspirants who have completed Matriculation and 12th Class having aggregate of 50% of marks, they all are request to submit online application form before 31st March, 2015.
As we know that Railway Protection Force is an Indian Central Armed Police Force charged with protecting the Indian Railways. Every year this Board has issued a number of job notification of a police officer, engineer, stenographer, LDC, Peon and other. After a long time, there are total 16500 empty vacancies of various department has released by RPF.
Get more information about RPF Exam Syllabus 2015, Date, Pattern, Material, Old/Previous Year Papers so please log on to authorized portal and also visit this educational website regularly.
RPF Recruitment 2015 Information:
Total Number of Vacancies: 16500 posts
Post Name: Police Officers
Eligibility Criteria for Railway Police Force Jobs 2015
Educational Details: Interested candidates should have done 10th and 12th class having aggregate of 50% from a notified board or university
Age Limit: Age should be between 18 years to 30 years and upper age relaxation as per government norms.
Deserved candidates will be the selected on the based on the following:
- Written test
- Trade test
- Skill test
How to Apply RPF Police Officer Recruitment 2015?
- Visit official site at www.indianrailway.gov.in or given below links.
- On Home Page, Click on “RECRUITMENT” tab.
- Download official notice and then refer all instruction.
- After all eligible nominees fulfill an online registration form with all correct information.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Pay the examination fee via Net Banking, Bank Challan and other option.
- Take a printout for further use.
Useful Dates to Remember:
- Closing date for submitting an online form: 31.03.2015