Download Railway RPF Constable Admit Card 2015 with Exam Date is released on Official Portal at www.indianrailways.gov.in
Railway Police Force Recruitment has announced the most awaited hall ticket of Constable (Water Carrier, Safaiwala, Washerman, Barber, Mali, Tailor and Cobbler) in terms of RPF Constable Exam admit card 2015 for 659 empty seats. Dear aspirants who have filled up an online application form they all able to download on its official site at indianrailways.gov.in.
The Indian Railway Department has declared new notification for Constable post. Number of qualified candidates are submitted online form and also pay the examination fee via online or offline mode. Right now, all are looking for RPF Constable Exam Hall Ticket 2015 at various sources. Dear aspirants are requested to collect your admit card because in this card includes vital information such as full name, address, venue of the exam, time schedule, examination guidelines etc.
Railway Protection Force is undertaking of Ministry of Railway and this board fundamental work of protecting railway passenger, passenger area and railway property of Indian Railway.
Total number of vacancies: 659 jobs
- Water Carrier: 406 Seats
- Safaiwala: 117 Seats
- Barber: 61 Seats
- Washerman: 53 Seats
- Tailor: 09 Seats
- Mali: 07 Seats
- Cobbler: 06 Seats
Huge of qualified candidates are happily participating online registration form between 21st December, 2014 to 27th December, 2014.
Age Perimeter (As on 01/01/2014): Candidates Age should be not more than 25 years and not less than 18 years for all Indian citizens. Age relaxation as per government terms and condition.
Education Details: Apply for these posts, those all should have completed SSC/10th class or ITI from UGC notified board or institutes.
Below are provided useful steps to get full information about exam syllabus, pattern, material, model paper and other details so follow it and grab it.
- Open authority gateway at indianrailways.gov.in
- Figure out the link of RPF Admit Card for Constable posts, click on it.
- Enter your enrolment number, application number and date of conception.
- Press the submit catch.
- Simply a couple of minutes your admission card in PDF file will show on the new window screen.
- Save it and take a print out for future utilization.
- The candidates please carry admit card with valid ID proof such as Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License etc.
- Do not carry any electronic devices i.g. Mobile, Calculator, Tablet and Log Table.
Address: “Chief Security Commissioner/ RPSF, Coordinating Nodal CSC, Railway Board, New Delhi – 110001.”
Official portal: www.indianrailways.gov.in