RBI Assistant Exam Syllabus 2015 along with pattern, exam date, model question paper, study material and books available to download at rbi.org.in:
The high command of Reserve Bank of India invites online application from for all Indian citizen candidates for 504 empty positions of Assistant in various offices of the Bank. A huge number of candidates looking for banking sector jobs, they all are requested to receive great opportunity to work as a dream job.
The online process has been started on 12th June, 2015 and it will be ended on 03rd July, 2015 onward. So, all aspirants can apply via online registration form before the last date of accepting. Below are listed some useful information related to age perimeter, education qualification, examination fee, selection process etc.
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 504
Name of the Post: Assistant
Academic Qualification: Any graduation with minimum of 50% marks from UGC approval university and also knowledge about computer operating.
Age Perimeter: Candidates must be between 18 years to 28 years. Upper age relaxation as per government policy.
Examination Fee: Open category candidates need to pay Rs. 150/- and SC/ST/PWD/EXSM have to pay Rs. 50/-
RBI Assistant Online Examination Date: The online examination will be held on 01st, 08th, 09th and 16th August, 2015 at various allotted centres across the country.
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern
- Selection procedure will be basis of their performance in written examination test and personal interview.
- The online test will be for 200 marks.
- The online examination will consist both languages like as English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking system @1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Dear aspirants will be selected in next round it’s called personal interview who stand sufficiently high in merit on the aggregate marks of the Objective Tests.
- Final selection will be based on online test and interview.
Scheme of Examination
Time Duration: 120 minutes
Total Question: 200
- Reasoning: 40
- English Language: 40
- Numerical Ability: 40
- General Awareness: 40
- Computer Knowledge: 40
Get More Information: RBI Assistant Recruitment 2015