Rajasthan High Court recruitment 2015
Rajasthan High Court JJA JPA Clerk Assistant Recruitment 2015: High Court, Rajasthan has distributed new notice for the posts of Junior Judicial, Junior Personal Assistants, Steno and Clerk Grade-II Posts regarding HCRAJ Online Application Form 2015 accessible on its principle site at www. hcraj.nic.in. Each one of those contenders who have searching for Rajasthan Government Jobs 2015 in light of the fact that in this year as they can name 684 opening so don’t miss the brilliant opportunity just grab it before the due date.
Let’s discuss Rajasthan High Court. It was set up in 21st June 1949 and recognized by Constitution of India. Right now, there are five high courts running in the various units of the state. Recently, HCRAJ has decided to appoint 684 posts for various jobs for all young and talented candidates are able to apply online form.
Below we have mentioned some unique stuff related to education qualification, age limitation, scale of pay, application fee, useful date and other information are briefly given below.
Raj HC Jodhpur Notification 2015
Organization Name: Rajasthan High Court
Category: Govt Jobs
Job Location: Anywhere in Rajasthan
Total Number of Vacancies: 684
Allocation of post wise details:
- Junior Judicial Assistant: 535 posts
- Clerk Grade II: 36 posts
- Junior Personal Assistant (English): 108 posts
- Stenographer Grade II (Hindi & English): 05 posts
Candidates should have done Bachelor Degree holder in Law or its equivalent academic qualification form any reputed university or institute.
Application Fees (Non-refundable):
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- The rest of all category no any exam fee required.
Note: Examination fee must be deposited via online using Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
Age of interested aspirants must be completed 18 years to more than 35 years as on 01st January 2015. Upper age relaxation as per government rule.
Selection will be based on various types of examination in below given details.
- Written Test
- Typewriting Test
- Interview (Oral Test)
- Certificate Verification
Deserve aspirants will get attractive salary scale as per government norms.
fill High Court of Rajasthan Online Application Form 2015
- Open www.hcraj.nic.in or go to mentioned link
- On home page, click on “Recruitment” tab.
- Find out HC RAJ Advertisement link and then download on your computer.
- Refer all terms and condition carefully.
- Press the Apply Online and fill the application form with entering all necessary details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the examination fee through online mode.
- After that hit the submit button.
- Save it and take a print out of form for future reference.
Important Note: Dear candidates are requested to mind it because no any change for listed below fields after submit it.
- Name of Examination
- Post applied for
- Name of Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Domicile/Bonafide resident
- Category [SC/ST/OBC(Creamy layer/Non-Creamy layer)/General]
- Marital Status
- Category (Persons with Disabilities)
Keep in Mind:
- Starting date to filling online form: 11/09/2015
- Last date for submission of form: 06/10/2015
- Examination Date: Update soon
Get more updates regarding Rajasthan High Court Syllabus 2015 for JJA, Clerk, Jr. Assistant and other posts so log on to www.hcraj.nic.in
Important Note: Dear applicant can Bookmarks our portal by pressing CTRL+D to get latest updates related to Rajasthan High Court admit card, result, exam syllabus, date, material etc. applicants can comment us their related query or suggestion. Our expert team will reply as soon as possible.