Punjab Revenue Patwari Admit Card 2015 or Punjab Patwari Hall Ticket 2015 download at www.punjabrevenue.nic.in.
Dear candidates are advised to download their Punjab Revenue Patwari Admit Card 2015 upcoming month on its Director, Land Records, Punjab on behalf of the Department of Revenue official site at www.punjabrevenue.nic.in and also on dlr.applyforexam.com so those all contender who had applied online form for 1277 vacancies are able to collect their call letter whenever it will be uploaded.
Director, Land Records, Punjab on behalf of the Department of Revenue, Rehabilitation & Disaster Management, Punjab, invites ONLINE applications from eligible candidates only at http://punjabrevenue.nic.in for filling up vacant posts of Revenue Patwari (Pay Scale of Rs.10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay) in the State of Punjab as per details given below:-
Punjab Revenue Patwari Admit Card 2015
Name of Organization: Punjab Revenue Department
Total No. of Vacancies: 1277
Name of Posts: Patwari
Job Location: Anywhere in the state
Official Site: punjabrevenue.nic.in
The numbers of vacancies shown above are tentative & those can be increased or decreased in future due to administrative exigencies and Department reserves the right to prepare a Select List of the candidate’s more than actual/tentative number of vacancies.
(1) No person shall be accepted as a Patwari candidate, unless he is:-
- a citizen of India or
- a subject of Sikkim or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the Ist January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India; or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan with the intention of permanently settling in India:
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (c),(d) ,(e) and (f) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been given by the competent authority, and if he belongs to category (f) the certificate of eligibility will be issued for a period of one year, after which such a candidate will be retained in service subject to his having acquired Indian citizenship.
- i) The applicant should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- ii) Possesses at least 120 Hours’ Course with working experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity
Applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from a recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified;
The Recruitment Test will be held in TWO stages. All candidates will take the First Stage Test, which will be conducted at the examination centres located at Chandigarh and/or depending on number of applications received, the examination centres can also be located at Amritsar, Hoshiarpur, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Patiala, Bathinda and Ferozepur.
Punjab Revenue Patwari Hall Ticket 2015 Download
- Visit to the primary site http://www.punjabrevenue.nic.in as given below link.
- On home page, click on “Admit Cards of Punjab Revenue Patwari Exam 2015″ links and then open on it.
- Enter your registration number, roll number and date of birth.
- Press the submit button.
- Your admission slip will be appeared on the window display.
- Now download and take print out for further use.
Refer it: Punjab Revenue Patwari Syllabus 2015
Official Website : www.punjabrevenue.nic.in