GPSSB Recruitment 2015 online application form for 2440 vacancies of Clerk, Talati cum Mantri, FHW, MHW Posts (District Wise) is out at ojas.guj.nic.in:
Gujarat Panchayat Seva Pasandgi Board has announced the latest notification of government jobs in Gujarat as GPSSB Clerk, Talati cum Mantri, FHW, MHW Recruitment 2015 on its primary official website at ojas.guj.nic.in. So, all candidates who want to start their career as Talati cum Mantri, Junior Clerk, Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW) and Female Health Worker (FHW) Posts, those all can apply online application form before the end of the online process.
As per official recruitment notification, There are 2440 vacancies has been announced for district wise. So, all candidates who are eligible for this recruitment, those all are ready with their certificates. Because, online process of filling application was started on 08th April, 2015 through online mode. Here, we have mentioned the full information about the OJAS Talati Clerk Recruitment 2015. So, first of read all the instruction carefully then after fill the application form.
Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) is a government body and they recruit various employees for various government department. So that, they organized the various examination for recruit dynamic and smart candidates. This is a great opportunity for all candidates who live in Gujarat state. Because, This type of recruitment will not come in second time. So its right time to apply.
If candidates has decided to submit their application form through online then OJAS talati mantri online application form is available on its official websites at ojas.guj.nic.in or ojas1.guj.nic.in. The process of filling application form was started on 08th April 2015 onwards and it will be ended on 06th May 2015.
OJAS Clerk/Talati Cum Mantri Recruitment 2015
Name of the Organization: Gujarat Panchayat Seva Pasandgi Board
Total Number of Vacancies: 2440 Posts
Job Location: Anywhere in Gujarat State
Name of Posts:
- Talati cum Mantri
- Junior Clerk
- Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW)
- Female Health Worker (FHW)
Age Limit :
- For Talati cum Mantri: Applicants age should be not more than 28 years and not less than 18 years as on 01st January 2015.
- For Junior Clerk: Applicants age should be not more than 28 years and not less than 18 years as on 01st January 2015.
- For Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW): Applicants age should be not more than 29 years and not less than 18 years as on 01st January 2015.
- For Female Health Worker (FHW): Applicants age should be not more than 40 years and not less than 18 years as on 01st January 2015.
Education Qualification Detail:
- For Post 1: Candidates must have done their HSC/ 12th Class from government approval Board.
- For Post 2: Candidates should have completed HSC/12th Class from recognized Board.
- For Post 3: Candidates should have passed SSC/10th Class from government recognized board and also they should have completed their MHW of Sanitary Inspector course.
- For Post 4: Candidates should have passed SSC/10th Class from government recognized board and also they should have completed their FHW of ANM course.
Note: If candidates will apply for above posts then they must have knowledge about Basic computer and regional language of the district to which you apply.
Application process fee:
For General Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee and remaining all category candidates will not require to pay any type of application process fee.
Name of Districts when you will apply:
- Ahmedabad & Palanpur
- Gir Somnath
- Vadodara (Baroda)
After the online application process, Here, we will uploaded the Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Exam Date and Previous/Old Exam Paper. So, All applied applicants are requested to stay with us by press CTRL+D and Save as Bookmark.
Steps to apply online application form:
Step – 1: Candidates should visit official website and fill the basic information like personal, education and other.
Step – 2: After the filling process, Candidates need to Upload Photo & Signature.
Step – 3: Hit the Submit Button for Confirm Application.
Step – 4: Download Challan & Application Form.
Step – 5: Make Payment in Post Office
District Wise Official Notification:
- Starting date of filling application form: 08th April 2015
- Ending date of filling application form: 06th May 2015
- Last date for deposit of application fees in Post Office: 08th May 2015
- Written Exam: May or June 2015 (Tentative)
Official website: www.gsssb.gujarat.gov.in