ojas.guj.nic.in – GSRTC Recruitment 2015 online application for Clerk, Junior Assistant and TC Posts is announced :
Latest Employment notification of Clerk, TC, Junior Assistant and other various posts has been announced by Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation on various news papers as well official website at www.gsrtc.in. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the online application by visiting authorized web portal at ojas.guj.nic.in before the last date. Lots of candidates wants to join this great Government transport of Gujarat.
As per notification of GSRTC, There are 796 vacancies has been announced in year of 2015-16 for various posts of Clerk, Supervisor, Storekeeper, Ticket Checker, ATI, Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Driver, Security Helper etc.
About organized: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation know as GSRTC and they providing best a passenger transport bus services both within Gujarat and neighbouring states.
Full information of GSRTC Recruitment 2015:
Total Number of Vacancies: 796
Recruitment Year: 2015
Selection Process: Written examination and certificates verification
Advertisement published by GSRTC
Name of various Posts:
- Clerk: 500 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 70 Posts
- TC: 70 Posts
- Senior Accountant/Inspector of Accounting: 06 Posts
- Junior Accountant: 15 Posts
- Senior Assistant: 05 Posts
- ATS: 01 Posts
- TI: 40 Posts
- ATI: 25 Posts
- Store Supervisor: 09 Posts
- Store Keeper: 15 Posts
- Departmental Security Inspector: 03 Posts
- Assistant Security Inspector: 12 Posts
- Security Assistant/Helper: 20 Posts
- Steno-B: 05 Posts
Education & Qualifications detail:
If candidates want to apply online application form above post, then aspirant must have done their 10th/HSC/Graduate/UG/PG from government approval Board or University.
Note: If you want full Information about education then just open below notification link.
Applicant’s age must be more than 18 years as on 01st January 2015 and age relaxation as per government policy.
How to Fill online application form?
- Candidates should visit official website of OJAS like ojas.guj.nic.in
- Now, select link of recruitment and click on it.
- After that, you will fill up all necessary details then submitted.
- Now read for upload photo and signature.
- After all process will be over then take a print out of application form as well Bank Challan.
- Now, All applied candidates will pay application fees.