Odisha Postal GDS Syllabus 2015, Exam Pattern for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts, Exam Date, Model Question Paper and Study Material is available to download at odisha.postalcareers.in :
Odisha Postal Circle has issued Exam Pattern of Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM, MD, MC, Packer, Stamp Vendor, MM) posts in terms of Odisha Postal Exam Syllabus 2015 with an exam date, previous year paper, study material etc. available to download on its main web portal at odisha.postalcareers.in or orissapost.gov.in.
India Post is a government owned and operated postal system. It was established in the year of 01st April, 1774 and main headquarters located in New Delhi. Every year released number of job advertisements for Sorting Assistant, Postal Assistant, Clerk, Steno and various posts.
Recently, High Authority members of Odisha Postal Department has issued direct recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak posts for Postal/RMS Divisions. So, all aspirants can apply via online application form for 568 empty vacancies available on their official site.
Patterns of GDS Examination:
- The aspirants shall be topics to an written test with a total 100 marks and it will be covering three part of subjects i.e. A, B(I) and B (II).
- The time duration of the test will be for 120 minutes.
- Negative Marking System: No.
Total Marks/Questions: 100
Time Duration: 02 Hours
|Section Name||Subject (s)||Topics||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Part A||Mathematics||Number systems, Decimals and Fractions, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Profit and loss, Simple interest, Average , Discount, Partnership, Time & work, and Time & distance.||50||50|
|Part B (I)||English Langugage||Articles, Prepositions, Conjuctions, Tenses, Verbs, Synonyms & Antonyms, Vocabulary, Sentence structure, Proverbs, Phrases & question from a small unseen passage.||25||25|
|Part B (II)||Odia Language||Mishra o Sanyukta Vakya, Vakya ra Rupantara, Swara Sandhi, Alankara, Rudhi o Lokakatha, Ashuddha Vakya Suddharupa, Padhinathiba Gandyansha||25||25|
Process to download Odisha Postal Circle Exam Syllabus 2015 In PDF File
- Log on to the official site at odisha.postalcareers.in.
- On Home Page, click on “NOTIFICATION / ADVT – GDS” Tab.
- Save PDF file format in your system folder.
- Now open it and refer all exam rule policy carefully.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of Commencement of application form: 15.04.2015
- Last date for filling application form: 14.05.2015 23.59 hrs
- Last date for payment of examination fee: 18.05.2015
In case any technical query or clarification, so please contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Portal: odisha.postalcareers.in