Odisha Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2015 fill the online application form for 568 vacancies at orissapost.gov.in
The Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Odisha Circle has announced employment news for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) such as Mail Carrier, Mail Packer, Stamp Vendor, Mail Deliverer Mail Man posts of filling the 568 vacancies in form of Odisha Postal Recruitment 2015 with exam pattern and other information available on their odisha.postalcareers.in or orissapost.gov.in official site. So, all qualified candidates can apply online application form on or before the last date.
As per official advertisement no. RE/34-20/2015, there are total 568 empty seats announced in this year. All young and skillful candidates who are looking for central government jobs then they all have achieved the bring great opportunity given by Odisha Postal Department.
For more information about Odisha Postal Gram Dak Sevak Syllabus 2015, exam date, pattern, study material, model question paper available on its main site.
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2015 Details
Organization By: Odisha Postal Circle
Total Number of Posts: 568 Vacancies
Job Role: Gram Dak Sevak
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post|
|1||Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster (GDS BPM)|
|2||Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Deliverer (GDSMD)|
|3||Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Carrier (GDS MC)|
|4||Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Packer (GDS Packer)|
|5||Gramin Dak Sevak Stamp Vendor (GDS Stamp Vendor)|
|6||Gramin Dak Sevak Mailman (GDSMM)|
Eligibility Criteria of Odisha Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2015
Candidates should have done Secondary School Examination pass certificate of SSC/10th class from recognized any board of school education in our country.
Age of all interested candidates must be between 18 years to 30 years. Age relaxation as per Government of India.
For general and other categories need to pay of Rs. 400/- and SC/ST category are exempted from fees.
Shortlisted aspirants will be faced on the basis of their performance in written test.
How to Apply Through Online Mode?
- All qualified job hunters who have completed required academic criteria they all are access the official site odisha.postalcareers.in.
- Download Advertisement issued by the Department and the Instruction Sheet.
- Refer carefully all the terms and condition.
- Now click the “Apply Online” button and fulfill online registration form with enter all correct information.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit all details.
- Next step to pay the examination fee via Challan.
- Save it and take a print out for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online application will commence on 15th April, 2015
- Last date of submission of application form on 14th May, 2015