Odisha Postal Circle Admit Card 2015 for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) with exam date is out at odisha.postalcareers.in :
The high command of Odisha Portal Circle has finally uploaded hall ticket for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) such as Mail Carrier, Mail Packer, Stamp Vendor, Mail Deliverer and Mailman vacancies as Odisha Postal Circle Admit Card 2015 on its primary portal odisha.postalcareers.in or orissapost.gov.in. All candidates who want to appear written examination will be held on 12th July 2015 so those all are compulsory to download their call letter.
According to official notification no. 17-39/6/2012-GDS and 17-39/6/2015-GDS. There is hire to 568 vacancies for filling posts of Gramin Dak Sevak in Postal Divisions, RMS Divisions. Thousand of an eligible contender was filled up the online application form on 15.04.2015 to 14.05.2015 and also pay the application fee as per Odisha Postal Circle rules and regulation.
- Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster (GDS BPM)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Deliverer (GDSMD)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Carrier (GDS MC)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Packer ( GDS Packer)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Stamp Vendor (GDS Stamp Vendor)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mailman (GDSMM)
Odisha GDS Exam Date: 12 July 2015 (Sunday)
The written test will be scheduled to be held on 12/07/2015 at various specified centers across the state. So, all aspirants who have applied online form successfully, they all able to download admission slip through online mode.
The exam patterns of GDS Examination shall be topics to a competitive test will be of 100 marks and there is three section will be covered such as A, B (I) and B(II). The time duration of the test will be for 02 hours and no any negative marking system. Part A will be covered MCQs level questions of Mathematics. Part B(I) will be asked questions of English Grammar and part B(II) will be issued some multiple based questions of Odia Language.
Odisha Postal Circle Admit Card 2015 Download
- The candidates have to access to the official website odisha.postalcareers.in or seeing the detailed notification/advertisement issued by the Departments and the Instruction Sheet.
- On Home Page, click on admit card link.
- Enter registration number, date of birth and captcha code.
- Verify all the information and then press the Login button.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
Important Note That:-
- Dear aspirants are requested to download their call letter because without call letter you can’t permitted to entry any examination hall/room.
- Please carry one identity proof such as Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Pan Card, Election Card etc.
- Do not carry any electronics devices i.e. Mobile Phone, Calculator, Log Table and other gadgets.