NICL Assistant Class-III Recruitment 2015 fill Online application form, notification for 1000 posts is uploaded at nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in :
National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) has issued new government job notification for the post of Assistant Class-III Cadre on its main web portal at nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in. So that all Eligible Indian Citizens can apply online application form for filling 1000 vacancies before ending date.
As per notification all candidates who want to apply for this recruitment those can filling application form through online only because no other mode of application will be accepted. Here we have mentioned some useful information about recruitment.
National Insurance Company was started on 6th December 1906. Main Headquarter of company is located at kolkata.
Total post of Recruitment: 1000 Vacancies
Published by: NICL
Name of Post: Assistant Class-3
Age Limit: If candidates want to apply for assistant recruitment then age should be not more than 28 years and not less than 18 years on 30th November 2014 and age relaxation as per government norms.
Note: All information about relaxation policy are mentioned on notification so refer it.
Education Qualification: Applicants should have passed HSC or equivalent examination with 60% marks from Government approval Board or candidates should have done graduate from recognized University.
Note: the candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC, HSC, Intermediate or Graduation level and good Knowledge of Regional Language.
Selection process: After submit online application form candidates should give the online examination and only those candidates will be qualified for Interview who will pass the online examination.
Note: Finally selection process will be done based on Interview and Computer efficiency test.
Process to fill online application form:
- Visit official website of NICL (http://nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in).
- On Official Page candidates see the link of Apply Online for Assistant Recruitment 2014-15, Click on it.
- Fill all required information like personal information, Education and other.
- If you are asked for photo and signature then candidate will upload your scanned photocopy and signature in jpg image format and in mentioned size.
- After all process will over then submit it.
- Take a print out of application form and other useful document for future use.
- Starting date of Filling online application form: 12th January 2015
- Ending date of submit online application form: 31st January 2015
- Online examination date: In month of April 2015
- Download Admit card: 10 days prior to the date of examination