NICL AO Exam Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2015 has been announced at nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in:
National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) has published most awaited hall ticket of National Insurance Administrative Officer Exam Admit Card 2015 with an exam date issued on their official site. So, all qualified aspirants who had applied online application form, they all are requested to download NICL AO Admit Card 2015 before the due date.
Full form of NICL is National Insurance Company Limited. It was established in the year of 1906 and main headquarter located in Kolkata, India. As we know this company operated as subsidiary of GIC- General Insurance Corporation of India.
Few months ago, there are total 362 empty seats of AO (Scale I) declared by NICL. Number of eligible candidates are fill up an registration form on 05.01.2015 to 24.01.2015 through online mode. All applicable aspirants who have submit online form they all collect on your examination ticket because without call letter do not enter any allocated center across the India and also this card includes very vital data such as name of candidates, exam place or venue, roll number, application no. and exam guidelines.
This board has issued number of empty vacancies for Finance, Legal, Automobile Engineering, Information Engineering, Total Specialist and Generalist. All jobs are required different education criteria and age relaxation.
Please note that:
- All applicable candidates are being to appear at the written examination, subject to your eligibility according to the recruitment rules and instructions.
- Without admission slip, appearance in the written test, will not be permitted.
- Please bring anyone Original Photo Identity Proof i.g. PAN Card, Election Card, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card issued by any recognized institution.
- NICL taken MCQs level questions so please mark your choice of answer by fully darkening the relevant circle by using Black or Blue point pen only.
NICL AO Exam Syllabus/Pattern
Total number of marks: 250
In this written examination consists some several topics name like as Reasoning, General Awareness, English Language, Numerical Ability and Computer Knowledge.
English descriptive portion covers 50 marks only.
Notes: Each topic consists 20 marks
Examination Centers: AP, Assam, Gujarat, Goa, Delhi-NCR, Bihar, Chandigarh and more.
Get your NICL AO Officer Admit Card 2015
- All aspirants go to authorized portal or open given below link.
- On Home page, click on NICL AO Hall Ticket link it will be available.
- Now enter your required fields such as application number, DOB and roll number and then submit on it.
- Just a few moment your admission card will be issued on the screen.
- Take a print out for future reason.
Official site: nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in