NHPC Recruitment 2015 notification and online application form 128 vacancies of Trainee Engineer, Assistant Rajbhasha Officer posts are out at www.nhpcindia.com
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited has published latest job notification for Trainee Engineer, Assistant Rajbhasha Officer and various posts available on their www.nhpcindia.com official site. All qualified candidates can fill up an online registration form for 128 empty vacancies before 28th February, 2015.
NHPC short name for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation was established in the year of 1975 and main headquarters located at Faridabad, India. As we know, This Board is an Indian Hydro Power Generation company. Every year, NHPC has issued a number of job advertisements for various departments. Right now, there are total 128 empty posts declared for all qualified candidates. Below here provided some eligibility criteria and other very important details.
Number of posts: 128
- Trainee Engineer (Civil): 35
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical): 16
- Trainee Engineer (E &C): 05
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer (IT): 01
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer (Geology): 03
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer (Geophysicist): 01
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer (Geo Technical): 02
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer (Earthquake): 01
- Trainee Officer (HR): 05
- Trainee Officer (Finance): 20
- Medical Officer: 05
- Trainee Officer (Law): 03
- Trainee Officer (PR): 03
- Assistant Rajbhasha Officer: 13
- Trainee Officer (Company Secretory): 05
- Trainee Engineer (Safety): 10
Age of interested candidates, not more than 33 years and not less than 18 years. Upper age relaxation of the reserved category will be allowed as per government terms and condition.
General and OBC candidate: Rs. 250/-
SC/ST candidate: No any fee required for these posts.
Candidates will be selected will be based on their performance in written test and interview.
Kindly refer recruitment notification because NHPC has issued a huge of jobs and all posts require different education criteria.
Useful Dates to Remember:
02nd February, 2015: Starting date for online application form.
28th February, 2015: Closing date for submitting an application form.
How to Apply:
- Log on: www.nhpcindia.com
- Go to Latests News tab and find out the application form link and click on it.
- Fulfill up all the mandatory data and also upload recent size passport photograph and signature.
- All work completed then press the confirm button.
- Take a print out system generated form for further use.
Official Website: www.nhpcindia.com