NABARD Assistant Manager Main Exam Call Letter 2015/Admit Card is out at www.nabard.org:
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is going to conduct the Main written examination for the post of Assistant Manager (Grade A & B) in month of April. So all aspirants who have gave the Preliminary examination and secured the higher marks, those all are eligible for Main Exam. Right now, all those applicable candidates are searching the NABARD Assistant Manager Main Exam Call Letter 2015 at various places.
Highlight of Recruitment:
Total Number of Post: 128 Vacancies
Name of Post(s):
- Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’ ) in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS)
- Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’ ) in Rajbhasha Service
- Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’ ) in Legal Service
- Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’ ) in Protocol and Security Service
- Managers (Grade ‘B’ ) in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS)
The Examination Board of NABARD was successfully finished the Preliminary test on 01st March 2015 though online mode. Lots of candidates are participated in this examination and now all are waiting for the next process.
All nominee who selected in Primary examination will appear for Mains examination which will organize in month of April, 2015. Before the examination, candidates first need to download their hall ticket. Because without this document candidates can’t allowed in examination hall and your kind information, The Authority of NABARD will not send any kind of document like admit card or call letter through Indian post or email. So all applicable candidates are requested to download their E-admit card from official portal or follow the below steps.
Only those candidates who are qualified in Stage-I exam will be participated in Stage-2. All candidates want to get this job. But, Based on Primary and Main examination candidates will be selected. So that, all those are looking for NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus 2015 for better preparation.
The Main exam will be comprised three descriptive type papers.
- Paper I will consists questions of English Language and This paper are covered 100 marks.
- Paper II will consists questions of Economic & Social Issues and This paper are covered 100 marks.
- Paper III will consists questions of Analytical Paper on Development, Statistics, Finance and Management.
For more Information related this post then visit official website – https://www.nabard.org