MSF Ishapore Exam Syllabus 2015 for Group C (Semi-Skilled Grade) Posts, date, pattern and previous year papers is released at www.msf.gov.in:
Metal and Steal Factory has published exam pattern of Group C (Semi-skilled Grade) posts in the form of MSF Ishapure Syllabus 2015 along with Date, Old/Previous Year Paper available on its official site at www.msf.gov.in. All eligible aspirants who have filled up an online application form for 208 empty posts. Those all refer eligibility criteria and useful details mentioned below.
Huge number of applicable candidates are already filled up an online registration form via online mode i.g. 02.03.2015 to 22.03.2015. Right now, all are looking for MSF Ishapore Group C Exam Syllabus for various places because pattern very important to a preparation of written test and PI.
Total Number of Posts: 208 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Machinist Post: 61 posts
- Fitter General Post: 49 posts
- Turner Post: 40 posts
- Millwright Post: 09 posts
- Carpenter Post: 03 posts
- Fitter Elec Post: 09 posts
- Blacksmith Post: 05 posts
- Fitter Pipe Post: 05 posts
- Grinder Post: 05 posts
- Fitter Inst. Post: 02 posts
- Welder Post: 01post
- Mason Brick Post:05 posts
- Fitter Boiler Post: 02posts
- Chemical Process Worker Post: 07 posts
- Boiler Attendant Post: 05 posts
Eligibility Criteria of MSF Ishapore Group C Jobs 2015
Education Details: Apply for these posts, those all interested candidates must have completed 10th/SSC class from recognized board and must have done NAC/NTC certificates issued by NCVT.
Salary Offered: Deserved candidates will need per month pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Rs. 1800/- Grade Pay.
Shortlisted aspirants will be selected on the basis of their written test and do best performance in the personal interview.
Brief Details of Written Examination Pattern and Syllabus:
The exam paper for written examination will consist of 02 sections.
Total marks: 20
Total Questions: 20
- General Science
- Quantitative Aptitude
Note: The questions will be asked up to SSC class.
This section covered in 80 marks of NCVY pattern for the relevant trade.
Total Questions: 80
Time Duration: 02 Hours (Part I & II)
Total Questions: 100
- General Science: 10 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude: 10 Questions
Part 2: 80 Marks
How to Apply?
- Go to an official site.
- Open online application form with an enter correct information related to name, surname and other required fields.
- They will also upload scanned copy of their passport size photograph as well as the scanned signatures.