MRB TN Staff Nurse Syllabus 2015 along with exam date, pattern, material, old/previous year paper available to download at www.mrb.tn.gov.in :
All job seekers who have to wait for medical level jobs?. Recently, Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has announced most awaited employment news for 7243 posts of the Nurse vacancy and also MRB Tamil Nadu Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus 2015 with exam date, pattern, model question paper and material available on its main server at mrb.tn.gov.in. All those aspirants are requested to apply online application form before the last date of accepting.
As per official notification no: 01/2015, there are total 7243 empty seats available for all candidates who have belonged to Tamil Nadu State. So, all aspirants who have completed required academic qualification like as degree or diploma in nursing from UGC approval university or institution. Those all fill the registration form through online mode before the 11/05/2015.
Scheme of Written Examination:
- Total Number of Questions: 200
- Total Marks: 100
- Time Duration: 02.30 Hours
- The exam will be conducted in multiple choice based questions.
- Question paper will be set in English language and will contain total 200 questions.
- No negative mark systems for the wrong answer.
- There will be no personal interview (Oral Test) for the post.
Category Wise Qualifying Marks (%):
- For SC/SCA/ST candidates have to need minimum qualifying marks is 30 and others 35 of marks.
Exam Centres: The written examination for the post of Staff Nurse will be conducted in one or more of the following centres.
|Sr. No||Centre Name & Code|
Get Full Detail for MRB Tamil Nadu Staff Nurse Pattern
- First of all aspirants must visit the official web portal or go to given below link.
- Navigate to Home Page, click on “MRB Nurses Notification link”.
- Download PDF format file on your computer.
- Now open it and refer to the scheme of an examination carefully.
MRB TN Nurse Exam will be scheduled to be held on 28th June, 2015 (Time- 10:00 am to 12:30 pm) at various allocated centres across the state.
Download: MRB TN Staff Nurse Admit Card 2015
Main Web Server: mrb.tn.gov.in