MRB TN Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015 fill up an online application form and notification with syllabus for 7243 vacancies is out now at www.mrb.tn.gov.in :
Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu has announced most famous job advertisement to fill 7243 empty positions of Staff Nurse posts in terms of MRB TN Recruitment 2015 available on its www.mrb.tn.gov.in official site. All qualified candidates can apply online application form on or before the closing date.
Lets discuss about Tamil Nadu. It was established on 26th January, 1950 and total 32 districts in the state. Its capital and largest city is Chennai formerly known as Madras. Every year, Tamil Nadu State Government announced various department recruitment notification. A number of candidates are participated in application process, written test and interview.
The online application form has been started on 19th April, 2015 till 11th May, 2015. All aspirants who have belonged Tamil Nadu State. Those all applicants are invited only through online mode for the recruitment to the job of Nurses on Contract basis.
For more information about MRB TN Nurse Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Exam Date, Study Material and Previous Year Paper available on its authorized web server.
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2015 Details
Total Number of Posts: 7243 Vacancies
Post Name: Nurses
Eligibility Criteria for MRB TN Staff Nurse Jobs 2015
Deserved candidates will get per month salary of Rs. 7700/- along with Rs. 500/- annual increase of consolidated.
Candidates must be 18 years and should not have completed 58 years as on 01st July, 2015. Upper age relaxation as per government rules and regulation.
Candidates must have acquired the Degree or Diploma in Nursing from UGC recognized university or intitutes.
For general category need to pay of Rs. 600/- and rest of all category such as SC/SCA/ST candidates need to pay of Rs. 300/-.
The method of selection process will be made based on the obtained marks in the written test and oral test (personal interview).
How to Apply:
- Applicable candidates should visit the Medical Services Recruitment Board main site www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Download official notice and refer all recruitment guidelines carefully.
- Now click on “Online Registration” tab.
- Fill the online application with all required particular must be entered without skipping any field.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Submit all the information.
- Save it and take a printout for further use.
Useful Dates to Remind:
- Staring date for submission of application form: 19th April, 2015
- Closing date for filling of application form: 11th May, 2015
- Last date for offline payment of examination fee: 13th May, 2015
If case any query or communication intended for the MRB TN Board should be made in writing given below address.
“Medical Services Recruitment Board,
7th floor, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet,
Chennai 600 006.”
Official site: www.mrb.tn.gov.in