Vyapam MPPEB Recruitment 2015 online application form for Combined Para-Medical Cadre & Assistant Veterinary Medical Area Officer is available at www.vyapam.nic.in:
All authority members who have belonged to MP State. Recently, the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has invited online application form for 1877 empty posts of Combined Para-Medical Cadre and Assistant Veterinary Medical Area Officer as MPPEB Recruitment 2015 available on their official web portal at www.mponline.gov.in. All qualified contenders who have completed required education criteria they all can submit an online form before the last date.
The online application form has been started on 28th March, 2015 (Monday) so all skillful candidates who have looking for government jobs especially this type of recruitment, all those submit online form before last date of accepting. Below are mentioned some very important details related to eligibility criteria, work experience, how to apply? etc.
The M. P. Professional Examination Board (Vyapam) is one of the famous recruitment board in Madhya Pradesh State. Main office located in Bhopal, India. Every year number of job advertisement release for various sectors. This time MP Vyapam has issued 1877 empty posts.
Dear aspirants if you searching for MPPEB exam syllabus for Combined Para-Medical Cadre and Assistant Veterinary Medical Area Officer available on its official portal.
MPPEB Recruitment 2015 Job Information
Total No. of Vacancies: 1877 Posts
Name of Job: Combined Para-Medical Cadre and Assistant Veterinary Medical Area Officer
Age of interested candidates must be between 18 years to 40 years. Upper age relaxation as per government rules.
Refer official notice.
Shortlisted contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test.
Apply for this post, those all candidates should have completed 12th/HSC in Science with Diploma/Certificate in a relevant trade or same qualification from UGC recognized university or board.
For general category need to pay of Rs. 500/- and rest of all reserved category have to pay of Rs. 250/- only.
How to Apply?
- First all eligible nominees need to visit the official portal or go to given below link.
- Navigate to Home Page, find out the offered job advertisement.
- Download official notification and refer all criteria.
- Now open the online application form and fill up all mandatory fields related to personal, education etc.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the examination fee via bank challan, net banking etc.
- Submit all the information.
- Take a print out for future reference.
Useful Dates to Remind:
- Starting date for submission of registration form: 28/03/2015
- Closing date for receiving registration form: 26/04/2015
- Written examination date: 31/05/2015
Official Site: www.mponline.gov.in